Thread: PLAB Open House?

Default PLAB Open House?

Hi ..... anyone going to Paya Lebar Air Base Open House fron 6-7 Sep to take pictures?

woh ... . free admission right ??? wats the open house for?? to recruit or to other purpose???

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    woh ... . free admission right ??? wats the open house for?? to recruit or to other purpose???
    No Lah ... just to show off .... BTW, I wrote to mindef and they confirm we can bring camera into the Airbase ...... hehehehehe .... lets go take picture of F16 !!!!! ........ whahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    No Lah ... just to show off .... BTW, I wrote to mindef and they confirm we can bring camera into the Airbase ...... hehehehehe .... lets go take picture of F16 !!!!! ........ whahahahhaha
    Serious bo?
    I'll go call them up on Mon to double check... There can be double standards man.

Quote Originally Posted by SNAG
    Serious bo?
    I'll go call them up on Mon to double check... There can be double standards man.
    LOL ..... tell u what, give me your email address and I email their reply to me to you, so if you go to PLAB and cannot go in with Camera, show them the mail . Then can start Singapore most favourite pass time ..... Complain .

Deregistered

Even if they on the spot don't let you in you also cannot do anything, they hold the final decisions. Esp the unit controlling the security, the CO always double standard one. So watch out.

wa..........sianz......i ord from there...........

but since it's call OPEN HOUSE, then should be able to take pics loh ... i used to went to a gov air force open house (quite long liao) ... and saw ppl photograhing the planes ... but i think security will be damn tight as they scare of those terrorist liao ...

can bring camera, i took pictures in the open house 2 years ago.

all sensitive equipment and item will not be exhibited, so all on display are open for the world to know.

go and take some nice pics!

I do like their local plane variants, like the RF-5S, something you don't see in other countries. Anyway I remember being able to take photos of the interior of the C-130s, but can we take any photos of the cockpit interior? This isn't a fighter jet, and it's an ancient plane and workhorse in air forces of the world anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    LOL ..... tell u what, give me your email address and I email their reply to me to you, so if you go to PLAB and cannot go in with Camera, show them the mail . Then can start Singapore most favourite pass time ..... Complain .

haha.
    email to me @ tasdevil55@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    I do like their local plane variants, like the RF-5S, something you don't see in other countries. Anyway I remember being able to take photos of the interior of the C-130s, but can we take any photos of the cockpit interior? This isn't a fighter jet, and it's an ancient plane and workhorse in air forces of the world anyway.
    But it may have top secret sg innovations like the "tactical fluid hydration retention device" (cupholder). Wouldn't want those to fall into enemy hands.

sure a not?
    lidat lets go on a sun as sat ive a wedding shoot liao...

im there for cute guys and uniform fetish

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby

im there for cute guys and uniform fetish
    huh??? i always tot tat u r a guy ....

I still have not called PLAB yet (although I got the IC's no).

Tell you guys what, I'll be going for the 'preview' for SAF personnel on the 5th of Sep, and if I manage to get my camera in, I'll post here...

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    huh??? i always tot tat u r a guy ....
    Ruth is a guy? whahahahahahaha .... whoever gave u the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by roti
    wa..........sianz......i ord from there...........

I also ORD from there .... Air Traffic ;P ...... whahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SNAG
    haha.
    email to me @ tasdevil55@hotmail.com
    Sent to you already ....... whahahahahaha