Hi all, this is my second post. i discovered that my post regarding this issue is not present anymore, perhaps due to the clupsnap homepage upgrade.
ok, get back to questions:
ROM photos how to on digital?
Location is at a small hotel ball room, about 3m ceiling, typical yellow lighting.
1) whats the typical exposure value?
3) bounce flash angle? 60 75
4) flash or camera exposure compensation?
5) manual, program, aperture mode?
6) bride's make up?
7) recommended lens?
8) any special technique i can adopt or things to take note?
hope all experience photographers could give advice asap, thanks.