Thread: Fashion Photography Talk

Default Fashion Photography Talk

http://golibrary.nlb.gov.sg/Channel.aspx?Channel=063

For all the photography enthusiasts out there, especially if you have an eye for beauty and fashion, learn more from Kenneth Choo, a fashion and commercial photographer. Kenneth started his photography journey back in his university days and will be the perfect inspiration for those of you keen to embark on a photography career! Kenneth will not only share his journey and experience in fashion photography, but will also share tips and techniques on how lighting and photography angles play a great part during photo shoots. Registration is required. Please click on 'Add to Cart' to register. We feature… Kenneth Choo started his photography journey back in his university days, shooting with a digital point and shoot. He quickly progressed further, shooting for the university paper, the Nanyang Chronicle, winning the annual best photo award. Kenneth’s strength in shooting fashion and portraiture is clearly seen in the works he produces. His keen eye for lighting, location and set design has allowed him to create powerful, beautiful images. In 2006, Kenneth, together with two other photographers and renowned fashion stylist Kovit Ang, held his first exhibition “Fashion Sense & Sensibility”. Kenneth has also photographed several well-known celebrities, such as Tata Young, JJLin, Li Nanxing, Jamie Yeo, Andrea Fonseka, Sarah Tan & Jaymee Ong.

Source: kennethchoo.com

Default Re: Fashion Photography Talk

thanks for sharing bro I will definitely go

alamak, saw this too late... How was it?
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    alamak, saw this too late... How was it?
    Not bad got a live demo of how to shoot what to do during the shoot with a simple light set up (2lights-soft box, beauty tray) for newbies like me!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Not bad got a live demo of how to shoot what to do during the shoot with a simple light set up (2lights-soft box, beauty tray) for newbies like me!
    I think you are referring to beauty disc ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    I think you are referring to beauty disc ..
    oh ya...dats proves how new i am!

or should it be beauty dish