Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT with the populars!! << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong >>

Default Re: 2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT with the populars!! << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong >>

Upz for the lovely models & organiser.

Default Re: 2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT with the populars!! << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong >>

10 slot reserved !!! dear, show me more support!!

Here are the photos of the actual car for u to c !! erm....outfit pic will upload tmr =) hee...

Honda S2000!!

Mazda MX5 !!

Honda Integra DC5

up up for babyfairy ~~

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandybar View Post
    up up for babyfairy ~~
    hoho.. tks babe...

13 slot reserved!! outfit pic will upload tonight,, gg to meet model now =)

Upz for the cute orgiser and pretty models.

Will there be any props like umbrella?

Outfit of Elaine ~~

please pardon the quality of the photo. this was taken using my camera phone when she try on the outfit. I know, i know, the photo no good ~~ so im the organiser and u the photographer mah.

Outfit of Hui Rong~~

This is just a sample pic, as Hui Rong outfit sending back to my tailor to alter to be smaller cutting =)) It will look nicer and more sexy ~~~ oops!!!!!!!!!

"Due to the contract between Kenny and TCS, we have to make some last minute changes to kenny's costume. please accept our apology tat we can only post her costume up later this week."

And.. that will hv umberlla use as a props =))

14 slot reserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last 4 slot to grab!! hurry up my dear, help me to make it full house!!

er....... sorry ya,

TCS = MEDIACORP

Last 3 Slot!! HUrry up!!

vince123123
    Guests

So funny, contract got say what can wear and what cannot wear? :P I do think the original sample pic outfit looks good though

Apologies! I cannot make it for the shoot. Shooting a handsome gentleman in the morning.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Apologies! I cannot make it for the shoot. Shooting a handsome gentleman in the morning.
    Wow,a prince charming..Can i join you...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    So funny, contract got say what can wear and what cannot wear? :P I do think the original sample pic outfit looks good though

yup dear... is bcs my tailor do the wrong design.. & it look like a bikini top , about the contract is jus protect their image, outfit cannot be too revealing =) hope u understand dear, i am jus protecting my model =) cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    dun worry my dear, see u next round!!

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    ha ha, i also wan to follow leh.. handsome gentleman leh !!

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfairy View Post
    ha ha, i also wan to follow leh.. handsome gentleman leh !!
    No lah, personal portfolio.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

so, only 1 racequeen outfit for each girls ah ?
    Nikon D7000 + D90 + 50 f1.4d | 80-200 f2.8 | T 12-24 f4 | S 30 f1.4 | 18-200
    Multiply

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast