Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

  1. #21

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    hee hee. nice to see you not posting on anything gov-related for a while...

    i'm sure you would do something evil
    As you know I am doing good being evil.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    As you know I am doing good being evil.


    do you mean that i'm evil?


  3. #23

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    do you mean that i'm evil?

    How can such a cute boy being evil.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    How can such a cute boy being evil.


    you said i'm cute.. i'm going to buy lottery now!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    you said i'm cute.. i'm going to buy lottery now!
    Before you set off to buy lottery, do you find yourself Cute???
    Don't buy too big hor...

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    hee hee. nice to see you not posting on anything gov-related for a while...
    stalker!!


  7. #27

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    Before you set off to buy lottery, do you find yourself Cute???
    Don't buy too big hor...
    Both of you damn cute.

    The thread's darn funny.... but I'd imagine the kid to be totally distressed.....

    If I were him, I'd just live with the white spots man.....
    Snap ?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    Both of you damn cute.

    The thread's darn funny.... but I'd imagine the kid to be totally distressed.....

    If I were him, I'd just live with the white spots man.....
    no no he is cuter...

  9. #29

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    no no he is cuter...
    Hahahaa...... never met or seen either one of u so I will take ur word for it ya.

    Snap ?

  10. #30

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    stalker!!

    Later the stalker became the stalked. One will be surprise how fast information can be disseminated and flow in this forum..
    Last edited by Silence Sky; 22nd October 2008 at 10:40 PM.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    Before you set off to buy lottery, do you find yourself Cute???
    Don't buy too big hor...
    not as cute as the first photoshopped picture in the link..

  12. #32
    Senior Member dennisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
    Posts
    2,008

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    doesn't quite make me laugh except the Michael Jackson's head but funnier if resized properly. I'll help too

  13. #33

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Wonder if Mod will press the "ban" button if we do the same thing in CS?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    the guy asking for help was abit of a dickhead too, shrugs.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    the guy asking for help was abit of a dickhead too, shrugs.
    too gullible? lol

  16. #36

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    That was great! I laughed so hard I couldnt stop crying.. lol

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by sayjaibow View Post
    That was great! I laughed so hard I couldnt stop crying.. lol
    You're laughing so hard despite the fact that the boy really need help?
    I think it is not funny at all. Someone looking for help and yet kena mocked.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    I am sorry, but I somehow laughed .
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  19. #39

    Default Re: Never Ask For Help On The Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJerry View Post
    You're laughing so hard despite the fact that the boy really need help?
    I think it is not funny at all. Someone looking for help and yet kena mocked.
    Yep that's because I'm a mean spirited person and the type that probably would have joined in to contribute a photoshop head swap as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •