hi all... i just got a 50d with kit I (18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS).
im looking at expanding my lens collection, in the long run and not anytime soon cos of the $$$, and i hope to get the following (in this order):
- prime lens (for general purposes, still life and portraiture)
- wide angle lens (for scenery and architecture)
- macro lens (for miniature insects and creepy crawlies)
- tele lens (for sports and wildlife)
as i'm still quite unsure what kind of photography i'll further in, im shooting more to see what kind i have a 'feel' for.... but i guess i'll be shooting quite a wide array of stuff.
any suggestions on the order of lens i should get...
also, since i'm looking for a prime lens next... should i get
- canon 50mm f1.4 usm
- canon 28mm f1.8 usm
- sigma 30mm f1.4 hsm ex dc hsm
i read the reviews and i'm thinking of getting the sigma 30mm, cos of the pretty bombastic feedback. is that a wise choice?