Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Hi I am Newbie

  1. #1

    Smile Hi I am Newbie

    Nice forum here ...

    I am planning to purchase Olympus C2040Z end of this month, this will be my first camera although I am now 23 .. Anything I have to test when I check it at the shop?

    and for this Olympus, any accessories is a must to have. I will bring it for a trip to new zealand next month. Thanks ya, still have to learn a lot from your

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi,
    I bought my C2040Z last week at AP too.
    You can ask AP to help you check for dead/hot pixel.

    Accessories that are useful:
    extra SM card/s (the supplied 8Mb is too limited)
    battery charger & extra rechargeable batteries
    micro fiber cloth (to clean the camera)
    camera bag/pouch (a small camera bag included in the package but you may want to get a bigger one for the extra accessories)
    tripod (optional)
    len adapter & filter (optional)

    Good Luck!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Hi I am Newbie

    Originally posted by ahbao
    Nice forum here ...

    I am planning to purchase Olympus C2040Z end of this month, this will be my first camera although I am now 23 .. Anything I have to test when I check it at the shop?

    and for this Olympus, any accessories is a must to have. I will bring it for a trip to new zealand next month. Thanks ya, still have to learn a lot from your
    WELCOME ABOARD......
    here you can find ....
    NEWBIE
    OLDBIE
    WANNABE
    CANNOT BE
    BUT NO.......BABI.....

  4. #4
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Re: Hi I am Newbie

    Originally posted by Fundee

    WELCOME ABOARD......
    here you can find ....
    NEWBIE
    OLDBIE
    WANNABE
    CANNOT BE
    BUT NO.......BABI.....
    No babi? Hmm... got babes can liao

    Anyway I am a newbie too! Let's be newbie together shall we?

  5. #5

    Default

    welcome ............

    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by Prime
    Hi,
    I bought my C2040Z last week at AP too.
    You can ask AP to help you check for dead/hot pixel.

    Accessories that are useful:
    extra SM card/s (the supplied 8Mb is too limited)
    battery charger & extra rechargeable batteries
    micro fiber cloth (to clean the camera)
    camera bag/pouch (a small camera bag included in the package but you may want to get a bigger one for the extra accessories)
    tripod (optional)
    len adapter & filter (optional)

    Good Luck!
    thanks all ..
    how much for one 128mb sm card now?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Re: Hi I am Newbie

    Originally posted by Fundee

    WELCOME ABOARD......
    here you can find ....
    NEWBIE
    OLDBIE
    WANNABE
    CANNOT BE
    BUT NO.......BABI.....
    Fundee you damn fun-nee

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by ahbao


    thanks all ..
    how much for one 128mb sm card now?
    Around $90 ?? Search around in the forum, think got ppl post price b4 ...

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by ahbao


    thanks all ..
    how much for one 128mb sm card now?
    Somebody in this forum mention around $80~$85 for 128mb sm card before.

  10. #10

    Default

    em.. then camera 650, memory 90... plus other little accessories.. i think i need to prepare around 800 ..

  11. #11

    Default

    btw, if I join the seed to purchase the unit, i should be able to get slightly cheaper right

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by ahbao
    btw, if I join the seed to purchase the unit, i should be able to get slightly cheaper right
    Well that is hopefully true.... anyway, we'll try our best to get it lower but no promise......

    Anyway, I pressume you going 2molo liao!?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default Re: Hi I am Newbie

    Originally posted by ahbao
    Nice forum here ...

    I am planning to purchase Olympus C2040Z end of this month, this will be my first camera although I am now 23 .. Anything I have to test when I check it at the shop?

    and for this Olympus, any accessories is a must to have. I will bring it for a trip to new zealand next month. Thanks ya, still have to learn a lot from your
    welcome aboard clubsnap, u're in for a great ride... =)

  14. #14
    Galaa
    Guests

    Default

    Welcome! Another Olympian added to this forum ^_^

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    Well that is hopefully true.... anyway, we'll try our best to get it lower but no promise......

    Anyway, I pressume you going 2molo liao!?
    not tomorrow .. when will it be for the next gathering?

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by ahbao


    not tomorrow .. when will it be for the next gathering?
    Sorry no idea... maybe 2 weeks from now......

  17. #17

    Default

    two weeks from now should have no problem, I will follow the thread then

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    If you are going overseas and won't have a computer at hand to download images... an image tank may be a nice tool... But that will set u back a few hundred dollars (But it holds gigabytes of images~)

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Welcome... all welcome

  20. #20

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare
    If you are going overseas and won't have a computer at hand to download images... an image tank may be a nice tool... But that will set u back a few hundred dollars (But it holds gigabytes of images~)
    a few hundreds... wah...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •