Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 81

Thread: Sitex Show 2008.

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    SITEX 2008

    27 - 30 Nov 2008

    Singapore Expo

    Halls 5 & 6 , Atrium 5 & Foyer 2

    11am - 9pm

    FREE ADMISSION
    Last edited by AK 47; 22nd October 2008 at 12:37 AM.
    Canon 400D|40D & 7D+GRIP|17-40f/4L|24-70f/2.8L|70-200f/2.8L|50 f/1.8|580EX MK2

  3. #3
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    .....time to whack 16 gigs CFs.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #4

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    time to BBB again !!!! must support GOV (spend more) .... lolx

  5. #5

    Smile Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    .....time to whack 16 gigs CFs.
    Ya! < hahaha...

  6. #6

    Smile Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    time to BBB again !!!! must support GOV (spend more) .... lolx
    Wow! Super BBB! < hahaha... Must let e money recycle,espacially @ tis crisis time, < hee..

  7. #7
    Member gymak90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Far North
    Posts
    1,448

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    The best method to get Singapore out of technical recession: Spend! Spend! Spend!
    The best things in life are free.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    .....time to whack 16 gigs CFs.
    I have not bought anything during comex or sitex yet. Is the 16gig CF cheap during such events? Do you guys go for the branded ones like Sandisk and Kingston or some unknown brands?

  9. #9

    Smile Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie In A Lightbox View Post
    I have not bought anything during comex or sitex yet. Is the 16gig CF cheap during such events? Do you guys go for the branded ones like Sandisk and Kingston or some unknown brands?
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Vry brave idea,my fri.! < hee.. Yeah..,help S'pore to recover ASAP,man! CHEERs! Ya! < hee..

  10. #10

    Smile Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie In A Lightbox View Post
    I have not bought anything during comex or sitex yet. Is the 16gig CF cheap during such events? Do you guys go for the branded ones like Sandisk and Kingston or some unknown brands?
    Sandisk e best! ..& e world 1st 16gigs miroSD card of Sandisk coming out soon! < hee..
    Last edited by Ferrari 1; 22nd October 2008 at 10:28 AM.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    Sandisk e best! ..& e world 1st 16gigs miroSD card of Sandisk coming out soon! < hee..
    My DSLR takes CF card only. I am currently using Sandisk Extreme III 4GB. When I shoot RAW, it can only take in 200 photos. I have been using Sandisk CF cards and they have serve me well. I hope to get more memory space. 16GB sounds good to me but I think it is going to cost >$100. Perhaps I can get a few 4GB or 8GB CF cards. Sometimes the risk of having just 1 CF card for all my pics outfield is scary.

  12. #12
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie In A Lightbox View Post
    My DSLR takes CF card only. I am currently using Sandisk Extreme III 4GB. When I shoot RAW, it can only take in 200 photos. I have been using Sandisk CF cards and they have serve me well. I hope to get more memory space. 16GB sounds good to me but I think it is going to cost >$100. Perhaps I can get a few 4GB or 8GB CF cards. Sometimes the risk of having just 1 CF card for all my pics outfield is scary.
    Maybe I should clarify.
    16 gigs is meant for taking Videos for my coming new cameras. I am also intended to purchase external HD to meet the huge amount of data transfer.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #13

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Maybe I should clarify.
    16 gigs is meant for taking Videos for my coming new cameras. I am also intended to purchase external HD to meet the huge amount of data transfer.
    You mean those that read your CF card and automatically transfer your data over? Sounds cool. Any brand to recommend?

  14. #14
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie In A Lightbox View Post
    You mean those that read your CF card and automatically transfer your data over? Sounds cool. Any brand to recommend?
    Me and my unclear explanation.
    It is an additional device which attached onto the camera, Canon WFT's series. All with USB port build in. You can transfer the files from CF to the thumbdrive and handdisk. You can also transfer the files straight to the harddisk and also wirelessly to the laptop.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #15

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Maybe I should clarify.
    16 gigs is meant for taking Videos for my coming new cameras. I am also intended to purchase external HD to meet the huge amount of data transfer.
    master phoa... u got the video cam liao or going to get at sitex ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  16. #16
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    master phoa... u got the video cam liao or going to get at sitex ??
    The video that is built into the DSLR + WFT.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #17

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    The video that is built into the DSLR + WFT.

    5DII

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    south
    Posts
    779

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by chalib View Post
    5DII
    Current only two dslr can record video once is D90 Nikon , later follow up with 5Dmk2, following may sony brand

  19. #19
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    oh... macbook i am coming...
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  20. #20
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Sitex Show 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    oh... macbook i am coming...
    The full aluminum one?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •