Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 25th OCT 2008 SATURDAY 沙滩美女" BABES @ BEACH SHOOT *JOANNE CLAIRE & Audrey LiTing*

Default Re: 25th OCT 2008 SATURDAY 沙滩美女" BABES @ BEACH SHOOT *JOANNE CLAIRE & Audrey LiTing*

Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post
    wah.. cannot compare ma.. haa.. is my daughter claire le.. haha.. see u tml man.. pray the rain will finish its last drop by today!! if not i see u on sunday..haa
    oops.. sorry about it, forget cannot gal compare gal.. it is a wrong mistake done by me...

if rain ar, i go back home *orh orh* loz...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Default Re: 25th OCT 2008 SATURDAY 沙滩美女" BABES @ BEACH SHOOT *JOANNE CLAIRE & Audrey LiTing*

Quote Originally Posted by xiaogongzhu View Post
    Yupz... fully booked.. except for weekday...
    haha so kelian for u too bad then =) then u celebrate in the hotel room lor kakakaka
    Best of Best Masterpiece

vince123123
    Guests

Xiaogongzhu is Joanne or Audrey?

Yeah rain stop liao!!! Sunny shoot!!

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Xiaogongzhu is Joanne or Audrey?
    Is Joanne
    Nikon D7000 + D90 + 50 f1.4d | 80-200 f2.8 | T 12-24 f4 | S 30 f1.4 | 18-200
    Multiply

updates

1. eugene
    2. sharpshooterz
    3. yewfai
    4. peter
    5. intruder
    6. danny

6 more slots to go!!
    up for you! jiayou. hurry fill it up!
    that which does not kill me makes me stronger.
    pristineminds.multiply.com

upz upz upz... hurry up ar...

mayb all the newbies is shy... i also newbie wor, come join ar...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Quote Originally Posted by jucifer View Post
    up for you! jiayou. hurry fill it up!
    thanks jucifer.. long time no i see.. find one day lets go for badminton again k! haha.. hope u r doing good... cheers..

upz. slots are till avail.. pls msg me if u wanna shoot.. tis morning the weather looks great sms me @ 98261028

THE SHOOT IS CONFIRMED!! 4 more slots to go!!!
    updates

1. eugene
    2. sharpshooterz
    3. yewfai
    4. peter
    5. ryan
    6. danny
    7. daniel
    8. fong

4 more slots to go!!

Back from the shoot...had plenty of fun with the models and fellow photographers Overall it's an excellent shoot. Some quick pictures from today

Liting / Audrey

Joanne Claire

steve, thanks ! like sharpshooterz said, we had a great time. it sure is cooler than morning sessions. and man, sharpshooterz, are you fast with the photos

Quote Originally Posted by Yew Fai View Post
    and man, sharpshooterz, are you fast with the photos
    Just did a quick one leh haha now going to rest for tomorrow morning shoot
    Multiply

yeah, reload your ammo and rest up for tomorrow's shoot ! should start calling you fastshooter or speedshooter if you keep up with this pace of posting photos, haha - happy shooting !!!

thanks for everyone who attend today shoot and my dear models who worked very hard too.. most importantly must praise the weather too.. if not good weather, this shoot wont happen and lastly, thanks for the beautiful sunset tat appear during the last moment.. it is beautiful , hope someone will share the sunset photo here..

wish to serve u guys again.. if got any wrongdoings , do forgive me.. i hope there is not any too.. hee.. cheers..

thanks for everyone who attend today shoot and my dear models who worked very hard too.. most importantly must praise the weather too.. if not good weather, this shoot wont happen and lastly, thanks for the beautiful sunset tat appear during the last moment.. it is beautiful , hope someone will share the sunset photo here..
    sharing some of the photos taken earlier today (actually, it's technically yesterday, but since I haven't slept yet, so ...)

Liting :

Claire :

Sunset :

Great weather, great models, great organiser, not to mention great fellow photographers - all in all, a fantastic day !!

hahaha... just woke up here... just wanna share some that i took...

Audrey LiTing

Joanne Claire

can't believe my flash ran out of batt tho... -.-

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooterZ View Post
    Just did a quick one leh haha now going to rest for tomorrow morning shoot
    I walked by once during a shoot was wondering if you the guy always with the video camera?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    I walked by once during a shoot was wondering if you the guy always with the video camera?
    What video camera? Probably you got a wrong person
    Multiply

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooterZ View Post
    What video camera? Probably you got a wrong person
    haha hmm..... i know another fella who also nick sharpshooter bring video camera to shoots. hmmm

Deregistered

i think maybe i got the wrong person sorry!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast