Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 992

Thread: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #741
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    hey that's a good idea. i'll pass you the 12 frames disposable camera. comes with flash. ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    yeah! i want sing... broke liao.. think i ghost thr lim sky juice
    can i come too

  2. #742

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    leeporking libe flom foolnun footcock!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  3. #743
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Hi guys.. will be busy with the kiddo for sometime... will miss alot of meetings, outings, shootings, buyings, gossipings with you guys...

    What I do? .. haaa here.. wash milk bottles!!

    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  4. #744

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hi guys.. will be busy with the kiddo for sometime... will miss alot of meetings, outings, shootings, buyings, gossipings with you guys...

    What I do? .. haaa here.. wash milk bottles!!

    I see you're having fun playing with water!!!

  5. #745
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    I see you're having fun playing with water!!!
    With food also.. took a few at Deli France... (at KK hospital)... well i have my reservations to post food in TCSS... haaa... somehow can feel Fairy jumping with joy!!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  6. #746

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    allo buttie...

  7. #747

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    hallo hallo hallo
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #748
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    With food also.. took a few at Deli France... (at KK hospital)... well i have my reservations to post food in TCSS... haaa... somehow can feel Fairy jumping with joy!!!
    Ya better dun she might brk the floor

  9. #749
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Ya better dun she might brk the floor
    Haaaaa..... She will break your neck when she next see u.... careful!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  10. #750

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Final Fantasy XIII will be released in US on 1 Dec 2009!?!!!
    2009!!!! December some more!!!

    Then Diablo 3 .. that one lost hope already .. maybe next decade ...
    Even StarCraft II was advertised like, what, ages ago?!
    Hmmpphhh!!!

  11. #751

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Final Fantasy XIII will be released in US on 1 Dec 2009!?!!!
    2009!!!! December some more!!!

    Then Diablo 3 .. that one lost hope already .. maybe next decade ...
    Even StarCraft II was advertised like, what, ages ago?!
    Hmmpphhh!!!
    to give people time to upgrade their systems before the games are released
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #752
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Final Fantasy XIII will be released in US on 1 Dec 2009!?!!!
    2009!!!! December some more!!!

    Then Diablo 3 .. that one lost hope already .. maybe next decade ...
    Even StarCraft II was advertised like, what, ages ago?!
    Hmmpphhh!!!
    I heard the blue ray version of advent children has the final fantasy XIII demo, u can try it out first while waiting for the game..... Mi waiting for FFXIII too!!

  13. #753

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    to give people time to upgrade their systems before the games are released
    Wahahaha! No way I'm going to upgrade my PS3!! I hardly touch it as it is now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I heard the blue ray version of advent children has the final fantasy XIII demo, u can try it out first while waiting for the game..... Mi waiting for FFXIII too!!
    Yeah, and I'll be drooling ...
    saw the magazine coverage some time back, the graphics is awesome!

  14. #754
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Wahahaha! No way I'm going to upgrade my PS3!! I hardly touch it as it is now!
    Fallout 3 ish coming oct 28~~ If chiu rike RPG can try tat one

  15. #755

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Fallout 3 ish coming oct 28~~ If chiu rike RPG can try tat one
    Will do! Haven't had a good rpg and action in a long while!
    My last satisfying experience was with Devil May Cry 4 and Heavenly Sword!

  16. #756
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Lara Croft is my pick.... oh i love Devil May Cry serise also....

    Xbox vs Playstation again.......
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  17. #757
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Lara Croft is my pick.... oh i love Devil May Cry serise also....

    Xbox vs Playstation again.......
    The nv ending war

  18. #758

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    so long since i last played console
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #759

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Lara Croft is my pick.... oh i love Devil May Cry serise also....

    Xbox vs Playstation again.......
    You haven't seen Devil May Cry 4 yet .. it's really really entertaining!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    The nv ending war
    It is decided for me. 1. I have been playing PS since PS1 ... and, 2. Blu ray!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    so long since i last played console
    It's okay, buttie! you'll get more time shooting!!!

  20. #760
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    382

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLVII: TCSS Thread...

    i have only played PS 1 and 2...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •