Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Still got one more choice is miss the ball like Charlie Brown does when he try to kick the rugby with Mercy holding the ball for him!
    haha

tat comic strip is epic stuff!

waseh, let ppl know we know peanuts-the snoopy comic strip, equal reveal our age!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    dun miss leh.. make sure u kick him very hard
    wahahahahaha

if tio, then is rugby style high up into the air. maybe got aeroplane up there oso will tio.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wahahahahaha

if tio, then is rugby style high up into the air. maybe got aeroplane up there oso will tio.
    wah u kick melvin gor gor so high ... no scared when he come down he chut his speshow ah

wah u kick melvin gor gor so high ... no scared when he come down he chut his speshow ah
    WA!!! ROCKBOTTOM!!!

dun worry, i chut my Musou speshow move!!!! BANZAI DROP him when he land before he can chut his speshow!!

LIVERPOOL OWNERS LOOK FOR BUYER

Tom Hicks and George Gillet are reportedly looking for a buyer for Liverpool.

The Times claims that the American pair, who bought the club in 2007, have instructed investment bank Merrill Lynch to search for interested parties.

Hicks and Gillet need to restructure their 350million loan with the Royal Bank of Scotland which expires on January 25, but with the bank currently being under public ownership, that is unlikely.

Sheikh Mohammed has long been thought to be a potential buyer for the club, but the Americans and the ruler of Dubai are currently 50million apart in their valuations of the club. Hicks and Gillet reportedly want upwards of 550million, while Sheikh Mohammed is only prepared to pay 500million.

Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots and the man who Hicks and Gillet beat to buy the club in the first place, was rumoured to be reviving his bid, but he is not now thought to be a viable candidate.

The Times reports that Merill Lynch inspected Liverpool's books last week in order to find a buyer, but have as yet been unsuccessful.

RAFA: CHELSEA GAME IS KEY

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez admits the game against Chelsea this weekend will show whether they will be title challengers this season.

Manchester United and Chelsea were left to battle it out for the Premier League last season after Arsenal dropped away, but Liverpool were barely in the reckoning.

Now after another summer of rebuilding, Benitez is hopeful he has finally fine-tuned his squad ready for a title assault and the early evidence is good with Liverpool currently second - behind early leaders Chelsea only on goal difference.

Liverpool's biggest issue has been their failure to beat their biggest rivals and Benitez admits he needs to get results against United, Arsenal and Chelsea this season if they want to be involved in the title run-in.

"A Premier League season is very long and we now have a tough game coming up at Chelsea, which will show where we are headed," said the Spanish tactician.

"To win the title you have to do well against your direct rivals - we failed to do that last year."

Despite their impressive start to the new season, Liverpool have been forced to come from behind to seal last-gasp victories on three different occasions already and Benitez admits that cannot continue.

"It goes without saying that it will be difficult against Chelsea if they take the lead," he said.

"But we will take the right conclusions from the games against Manchester City and Wigan.

"It would be nice for our fans if we could lead by two or three goals at the break and they could enjoy the match.

"If it continues like this I will have to seek a neurologist," he quipped. "I don't like these late comebacks.

"Yet we demonstrated the will to win. The will makes us strong!"

With his leading striker Fernando Torres sidelined, Dutchman Dirk Kuyt has taken his chance to replace the Spaniard with both hands after scoring three goals in their last two games.

And Benitez is delighted with how the former Feyenoord man is developing.

"Dirk played superbly against Man City and Wigan," he added.

"It is often said that he scored too little in the Premier League - but he scored twice in the game against Wigan, so I cannot share this criticism.

"Dirk has proved he can play in every position on offence and that he is very determined.

"The loss of defender Martin Skrtel has been the worst thing that has happened this season.

"Although with Dan Agger and Sami Hyypia fit again, we are in a much better position than we were at the same time last season."

tonite we must win
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 23rd October 2008 at 12:00 AM.

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS! Correct Score Prediction = 3points! Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point! Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point! Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points! so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points. Sorting Out the Grey Areas. 1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer. 2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout. League Table 1). boresome 18pts 2). grumpy 16pts 3). domdomino 13pts 4). zhapchit 8pts 5). blazer workz 6pts 6). Taurean 6pts 7). kelccm 6pts 8). canew 5pt 9). cheesecake 5pts 10). airfins 5pts 11). jfoo 4pts 12). mario_Pittas 3pts! (NEW ENTRY TOO!!) 13). roDz 2pts 14). goondu (NEW ENTRY!!) 1pt! 15). dfstan 1pt __________________ 22nd Oct, Atletico Madrid vs. LIVERPOOL (AWAY) Champs League group stages. 1). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Gerrard, DIRTY KITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) CCC 2). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, Keane) zhapchit 3). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Kyut,Torres) domdomino. 4). 0-0 DRAW! blazer_workz 5). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Riera, Kite) kelccm 6). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT) roDz 7). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT, KUYT) boresome 8). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Kite, Keane) jfoo 9). 2-1 Liverpool wins! (1st: S. Gerrard, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew. 10). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WINS! (Kuyt, Gerrard) Taurean 11). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, DIRTY KITE) airfins
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS! Correct Score Prediction = 3points! Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point! Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point! Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points! so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points. Sorting Out the Grey Areas. 1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer. 2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout. League Table 1). boresome 18pts 2). grumpy 16pts 3). domdomino 13pts 4). zhapchit 8pts 5). blazer workz 6pts 6). Taurean 6pts 7). kelccm 6pts 8). canew 5pt 9). cheesecake 5pts 10). airfins 5pts 11). jfoo 4pts 12). mario_Pittas 3pts! (NEW ENTRY TOO!!) 13). roDz 2pts 14). goondu (NEW ENTRY!!) 1pt! 15). dfstan 1pt __________________ 22nd Oct, Atletico Madrid vs. LIVERPOOL (AWAY) Champs League group stages. 1). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Gerrard, DIRTY KITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) CCC 2). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, Keane) zhapchit 3). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Kyut,Torres) domdomino. 4). 0-0 DRAW! blazer_workz 5). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Riera, Kite) kelccm 6). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT) roDz 7). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT, KUYT) boresome 8). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Kite, Keane) jfoo 9). 2-1 Liverpool wins! (1st: S. Gerrard, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew. 10). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WINS! (Kuyt, Gerrard) Taurean 11). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, DIRTY KITE) airfins
    Wah what happen??? I only copy and paste leh
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). boresome 18pts
    2). grumpy 16pts
    3). domdomino 13pts
    4). zhapchit 8pts
    5). blazer workz 6pts
    6). Taurean 6pts
    7). kelccm 6pts
    8). canew 5pt
    9). cheesecake 5pts
    10). airfins 5pts
    11). jfoo 4pts
    12). mario_Pittas 3pts! (NEW ENTRY TOO!!)
    13). roDz 2pts
    14). goondu (NEW ENTRY!!) 1pt!
    15). dfstan 1pt

22nd Oct,

Atletico Madrid vs. LIVERPOOL (AWAY)

Champs League group stages.

1). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Gerrard, DIRTY KITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) CCC
    2). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, Keane) zhapchit
    3). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Kyut,Torres) domdomino.
    4). 0-0 DRAW! blazer_workz
    5). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Riera, Kite) kelccm
    6). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT) roDz
    7). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT, KUYT) boresome
    8). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Kite, Keane) jfoo
    9). 2-1 Liverpool wins! (1st: S. Gerrard, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew.
    10). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WINS! (Kuyt, Gerrard) Taurean
    11). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, DIRTY KITE) airfins

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). boresome 18pts
    2). grumpy 16pts
    3). domdomino 13pts
    4). zhapchit 8pts
    5). blazer workz 6pts
    6). Taurean 6pts
    7). kelccm 6pts
    8). canew 5pt
    9). cheesecake 5pts
    10). airfins 5pts
    11). jfoo 4pts
    12). mario_Pittas 3pts! (NEW ENTRY TOO!!)
    13). roDz 2pts
    14). goondu (NEW ENTRY!!) 1pt!
    15). dfstan 1pt

22nd Oct,

Atletico Madrid vs. LIVERPOOL (AWAY)

Champs League group stages.

1). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Gerrard, DIRTY KITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) CCC
    2). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, Keane) zhapchit
    3). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Kyut,Torres) domdomino.
    4). 0-0 DRAW! blazer_workz
    5). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Riera, Kite) kelccm
    6). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT) roDz
    7). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (KUYT, KUYT) boresome
    8). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Kite, Keane) jfoo
    9). 2-1 Liverpool wins! (1st: S. Gerrard, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew.
    10). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WINS! (Kuyt, Gerrard) Taurean
    11). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Keane, DIRTY KITE) airfins
    12). 1-1 Draw (Gerrard) grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    wa wat happened here. hahahaha

maybe it is your code for kelong

wat time is the match?@?!?!?!?!!

i wanna see Stevie G scores!

i fail the composition straight. hehehe

wat time is the match?@?!?!?!?!!

i wanna see Stevie G scores!
    dun bluff lah... u want to see Kuytie

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe it is your code for kelong
    the code will be reviewed. hehehhee

dun bluff lah... u want to see Kuytie
    waaaa and vomit blood

i guess no thanks. i go to bed soon. gotta save up my blood for chel$ki.

waaaa and vomit blood

that's why we should draw tonight, conserve and unleash the frustration on the blues

waaaa and vomit blood

yeah go to bed in your Kuytie jersey right

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast