Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 942

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

  1. #661
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    if they started well,with the players they have,they have the best potential to break into the top 4...
    hotcakes in the top 4?!?!



    u guys are really good at making light of a tight and bad situation.




    i hope LFC can bounce back and beat WBA.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #662
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    same old story, promises so much yet failed to deliver!!



    wa, and its only after the 1st defeat!!



    i m so pessimistic.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #663
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    not much expectations for this season but the first few games, do get abit worked up n hopes were raised.


    can win the title, extra bonus.


    cannot win, then too bad, not gd enuff.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #664
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we haf alot of quality players. more so than hotcakes.





    wat is hotcakes, to be honest? they are meant to be makaned and there we're, almost makaned them, only to buang.


    typical story.
    maybe you've forgotten some non-typical stories... Kuyt scoring is one... beating man utd is another... ending chelsea's 80+ unbeaten record at their home ... and others... plus there will be more to come..

  5. #665
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    maybe you've forgotten some non-typical stories... Kuyt scoring is one... beating man utd is another... ending chelsea's 80+ unbeaten record at their home ... and others... plus there will be more to come..
    let's hope so.



    but this defeat at hotcakes stinks and really showed alot of raf999's tactical prowess in the 2nd half.



    it is made worse when chel$ki won 5-0 n went back straight to the top.














    and manCircle won 4-3.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #666
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    nvr easy being a true LFC fan!!!!!!






    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #667
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hotcakes in the top 4?!?!



    u guys are really good at making light of a tight and bad situation.




    i hope LFC can bounce back and beat WBA.

    that sounds funny really!! we 're joint top with Chelsea, having one best start to the season in donkey years and you're saying that that have become a tight and bad situation.

  8. #668
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    that sounds funny really!! we 're joint top with Chelsea, having one best start to the season in donkey years and you're saying that that have become a tight and bad situation.
    u guys optimists mah


    i mux b pessimist, i guess i always will be with raf999 in charge.

    and dirty kite on the right wing! OH MY GOODNESS!




    agree to disagree wat!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #669
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u guys optimists mah


    i mux b pessimist, i guess i always will be with raf999 in charge.

    and dirty kite on the right wing! OH MY GOODNESS!




    agree to disagree wat!
    with so many rights things happening this season, it's just so hard for me to be pessimistic anymore

  10. #670

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    we didn't deserve to win yesterday even though we might have dominated the match. the players who took shots and didn't make them count should be kicked for not making it count.

    we were poor after keane went off as spurs put three on him which was why we had space to play. babel played like a baby last night, very light and easily going to ground.

    if our players think that just because they beat manure, manc, everlose and chelski, other teams are going to roll over and die, they can forget about No. 19.

  11. #671
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raf999 needs to grow up n be a man.

    lose is lose. no use looking for scapegoat, bad luck etc.


    not good enuff is not good enuff.


    3 pts lost and perhaps the whole season up in smokes too.



    BE A MAN!!! DO THE RIGHT THING!
    Time to sack sack sack sell sell sell buy buy buy!

  12. #672

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    gimme back my torresss *cries*

  13. #673
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hotcakes in the top 4?!?!

    u guys are really good at making light of a tight and bad situation.


    i hope LFC can bounce back and beat WBA.
    with their squad,they r the team potentially breaking into the top 4 at the beginning of the season...they had a bad start...

  14. #674
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Rafa: Tuesday for Torres

    Rafael Benitez revealed Fernando Torres may return to his squad for Tuesday's Champions League clash against the striker's former club Atletico Madrid.

    The Reds lacked a cutting edge as they fell 2-1 to Tottenham on Saturday.

    Benitez said: "I hope he'll be ready. If he can't start, he'll be on the bench. It's good we have an important game on Tuesday. The reaction of the players has to be play well and win."

  15. #675
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    not much expectations for this season but the first few games, do get abit worked up n hopes were raised.

    can win the title, extra bonus.

    cannot win, then too bad, not gd enuff.
    can win lah...confidence is the key...like rafa always say...the players have good mentality...so must the supporters rite...good mentality mean hi in confidence to overcome challenge...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    same old story, promises so much yet failed to deliver!!

    wa, and its only after the 1st defeat!!

    i m so pessimistic.
    we only lost once...arse lost 3 i think...they r only 6 points behind us...2 defeat means we r level...& i still believe arse will be there at the end of the season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    let's hope so.

    but this defeat at hotcakes stinks and really showed alot of raf999's tactical prowess in the 2nd half.

    it is made worse when chel$ki won 5-0 n went back straight to the top.

    and manCircle won 4-3.
    when we beat chelski & manure nobody question rafa's tactic? when we lost suddenly that question comes up again...i still faith in him....hes still one of the best tactticians in the game...we'll have the best season in 18-19 years...we will be champion this season...

  16. #676
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    nvr easy being a true LFC fan!!!!!!

    we've waited far too long for the title...we r still a patient bunch...give ourselves a good pat on our shoulders...

  17. #677
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    that sounds funny really!! we 're joint top with Chelsea, having one best start to the season in donkey years and you're saying that that have become a tight and bad situation.
    i am having fun...i wore my LFC shirt today...so what we lost last nite...we r still joint top of the league...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u guys optimists mah


    i mux b pessimist, i guess i always will be with raf999 in charge.

    and dirty kite on the right wing! OH MY GOODNESS!




    agree to disagree wat!
    rafa in a very good tactician...& kuyt is a good player,thats why kuyt can play in the right & still score...

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    with so many rights things happening this season, it's just so hard for me to be pessimistic anymore
    this has exceed my expectation...thats why i'm confident

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Time to sack sack sack sell sell sell buy buy buy!
    no lah...we want & will take over from manure the power...we need stability...fergie took longer time to win his 1st trophy yet he didnt get sack rite?

  18. #678
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    gimme back my torresss *cries*
    we all love torres...when he scores....but when he misses,even bro cheesecake vomit blood... but not as much as when kuyt miss

  19. #679
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    can win lah...confidence is the key...like rafa always say...the players have good mentality...so must the supporters rite...good mentality mean hi in confidence to overcome challenge...
    yah!! Remember the fans at Istanbul! At half time when we were 3-0 down, they still believed in the team. They were one of the reasons we won that night!!! I read Stevie G's autobiography. Even reading the descriptions of the events on that night still send chills down my spine.
    Last edited by zhapchit; 2nd November 2008 at 11:14 PM.

  20. #680
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone. (30)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yah!! Remember the fans at Istanbul! At half time when we were 3-0 down, they still believed in the team. They were one of the reasons we won night!!! I read Stevie G's autobiography. Even reading the descriptions of the events on that night still send chills down my spine.
    we are the best fans in the world supporting the best team in the planet...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •