Barclays Singapore Open 2008
( Open to TangShooters Ordinary Members only and to those with 200mm lens above )
Date: 15 November 2008, Sat
Location: Sentosa Serapong Golf Course
Time: 0830hrs (TBC, will update 3days before) - anytime
Meeting Place: 3rd level Vivo City near the Tram (for those not driving)
Cost to enter for this date/day: $50.00 per pax
For those who are driving into Sentosa, follow the map till Checkpoint 10 to link up there.
Map of Sentosa
How to get to Sentosa
Getting around in Sentosa
What to bring:
2. Cap (Optional)
3. Umbrella/Poncho (just in case it rains)
4. WA / Telelens (minimum 200mm above, so as not to distract the golfers during game)
5. Autograph book - Optional (Just incase you are a fan of them)
Always keep in mind that golfers should not be distracted by photographers when they settle in, to make a crucial putt.
All TSers are to remain silent and calm as possible, especially your behaviour. Do read up more details on how to shoot at golf photography.
Participants: (only open up to 15 slots)
1. gglankie (TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC) (TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)(TBC)
3. falconite (maybe morning only)
5. carnage3630 (TBC)
6. part0 (TBC)
7. mapper48 (TBC)
Butties, do note that its $50 per entry to Barclays golf for 15Nov. Excluding Sentosa entrance fee..