Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Define a PRO photographer

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    But if a Pro is no good, then how to earn a living?
    By mouth ......

I had been to a studio before ...... the photographers there sucks ..... first time I seen an idiot to place a greenish background when I am wearing a green shirt ...... whahahahahaha..... talk about bad colour sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    But if a Pro is no good, then how to earn a living?
    you'll be surprised my fren... pro doesn't mean good. just like good doesn't mean pro.

of course you have to have a basic standard of course, but just cos a guy takes photos for a living doesn't mean he's brilliant at photography. nowsadays the equipment is so advanced that you can just snap on Auto and be assured of reasonably good shots.

If it's the case, then this "Pro" sooner or later will...

That's not bad colour sense, perhaps he's trying to blend your shirt with the backgroup? Ok, enough of OT liao.

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    By mouth ......

I had been to a studio before ...... the photographers there sucks ..... first time I seen an idiot to place a greenish background when I am wearing a green shirt ...... whahahahahaha..... talk about bad colour sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    you'll be surprised my fren... pro doesn't mean good. just like good doesn't mean pro.

of course you have to have a basic standard of course, but just cos a guy takes photos for a living doesn't mean he's brilliant at photography. nowsadays the equipment is so advanced that you can just snap on Auto and be assured of reasonably good shots.
    The irony is that most of us will probably earn less as a professional photographer than what we're getting for our present day jobs, and hence find it harder to buy gear or upgrade. Only the exceptional ones make it big. i'm sure there are many small-time pro photogs around. Most are not all that passionate about photography as hobbyists. It's 'just a job'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12