Let photographer Mark Floro guide you step-by-step through the photography and lighting techniques used to make food and products photographs stand out from the rest.
This intense and hands-on two-day workshop is for photographers who want to specialize in food and product photography.
The following topics will be covered:
• Equipment needed
• Lighting for food & product photography
• Omnibus lighting for food
• Sculptured lighting
• Different styles of photographing food & products
• Bringing out color and texture
• Lighting for drinks
• Finding a good food stylist
• Tricks to making food look appetizing
• Problems and treatments in photographing food
• The business side of food & product photography
Mark’s experience shooting in film yields a disciplined approach to photography. Despite the availability of digital tools, his method relies on proper technique and execution during the shoot and requires less image manipulation during post production.
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Date: Saturday to Sunday, 08 & 09 November 2008
Venue: Royal Plaza on Scotts
Workshop Fee: $450 inclusive of mid-morning & afternoon snack, free flow of coffee and tea, and international gourmet buffet lunch
For reservations & information, send e-mail to email@example.com