Thread: Dry Box recommendation

Default Dry Box recommendation

Hi,

I just bought a new DSLR nikon d40x, and i would like to get a dry box to protect my camera. I am a singaporean currently studying in sydney. I have no idea how a dry box look like or which dry box is good. Would like to get a cheap one here and get a better dry cabinet when i get back to singapore. Any recommendation on a relatively good and cheap dry box?? And if its possible, can anyone show me how a dry box look like cause i am planning to get one from e-bay. Thanks!

Default Re: Dry Box recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by someone85 View Post
    Hi,

I just bought a new DSLR nikon d40x, and i would like to get a dry box to protect my camera. I am a singaporean currently studying in sydney. I have no idea how a dry box look like or which dry box is good. Would like to get a cheap one here and get a better dry cabinet when i get back to singapore. Any recommendation on a relatively good and cheap dry box?? And if its possible, can anyone show me how a dry box look like cause i am planning to get one from e-bay. Thanks!
    bro, have a look at this webby, this is how it looks like.. http://www.digihub.com.sg/SubCategor...nCategoryID=15

A dry box is a container that is air tight and have silica to absorb the moisture in the box.. u can also juz use any normal tupperware and put a packet of silica inside..
    yeah. i'm still a noob..