Thread: Price Differences?

Default Price Differences?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there will be any price differences for accessories purchased in HK and in SG. I was told that HK sells their accessories at a lower price. I am looking at buying a 430EX 2 and 70-200mm F2.8 USM IS lens...

Default Re: Price Differences?

indeed HK sells cheaper. heard the difference was quite alot? a few hundreds?

Hmm.. really? Anyone out there bought something from HK before? Any recommendations?

Was actually hoping for someone to tell me its not true so i can just get them now... whahaha! Arghh! ahhaah

Based on prices earlier this year I had a friend save about $200 buying a 70-200/f4 IS from HK (1.6k vs 1.8k)
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Hmmm ok.. think i will get it over at HK then. I'm assuming there'll be warranty as well? Does Canon covers international warranty ?

Most canon lenses and accessories come with intl warranty. When you get something from Hong Kong and bring it back all you have to do is register the warranty online. Or produce a stamped warranty card with reciept when you visit CSC and you will be covered for the warranty period.

I bought my Nik 70-300 VR in HK in May for S$620 (Price after conversion). Price here was $880 to $900+ so was quite a savings. International warranty so coverage not an issue...
    Snap ?