Thread: ~ 26th October, Sunday : Featuring... **IMPORTED BALLOON FROM THAILAND**

Default ~ 26th October, Sunday : Featuring... **IMPORTED BALLOON FROM THAILAND**

HI, MY NAME IS ... BALLOON,
    AND IM FROM THAILAND~!

Date: 26th October, Sunday

Time:
    9am 11.30am

Duration:
    2 Hours (+ half hour break)

Outfit: 2 SETS OF FASHION

Cost: $55

How to register?
    PM me or
    email to the-melody-love@hotmail.com

with:
    Your real name (optional),
    Clubsnap Nick
    Contact number
    What name you want to be listed as (in the slots list)

If you want to arrange a private shoot with her,
    do contact me to enquiry too.

Default Re: ~ 26th October, Sunday : Featuring... **IMPORTED BALLOON FROM THAILAND**

Default Re: ~ 26th October, Sunday : Featuring... **IMPORTED BALLOON FROM THAILAND**

FHM Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    FHM Thailand?
    She did a couple of motor shows in Thailand but other details got to check with the agent

Quote Originally Posted by Melody-Love View Post
    She did a couple of motor shows in Thailand but other details got to check with the agent
    Thanks, sis. Just curiousity killing the cat. ^^ A few years ago, there's also a young popular Thai girl called Balloon. I thought she is this girl grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Thanks, sis. Just curiousity killing the cat. ^^ A few years ago, there's also a young popular Thai girl called Balloon. I thought she is this girl grown up.
    Heh, got her past pics? If got den can make a comparision!

From what i know, some thail girl like to use same nickname like flower, ice, cool, tick and many many.. I had known 3 thail friends name Ice(nam ken) or yen.
    Pentax K5, MZ-L, DA 16-50mm, FA 77mm Ltd

I see...hehe. Too bad I don't think I have her pics anymore.