Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

  1. #361

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    tilt shift lens
    the price also stunning!
    The really well designed TSE lenses are not cheap, that's for sure, but if used properly, they're worth their weight in gold!

    I have been 'learning' how to control the 24mm TSE since this morning ... nawt easy! Naw letting my eyes rest. Will try summor this evening.

  2. #362
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The really well designed TSE lenses are not cheap, that's for sure, but if used properly, they're worth their weight in gold!

    I have been 'learning' how to control the 24mm TSE since this morning ... nawt easy! Naw letting my eyes rest. Will try summor this evening.
    so good. got sample to try. i don't have such lobang

  3. #363

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    DIE!!!

    After trying the Lens baby, and borrowing a very goot friend's 24mm TSE Lens, I realised I spent the entire morning reading about Lens babies and TSE lenses!

    I teenk I'm going to get a very BAAAAD and expensive INFECTION soon!
    it really very interesting lens with it's effect. Need lot lot lot of practise for it

    Might get one once i sell the prizes and get some stuff that i can use. hahahahaha FINALLY i got chance to change my iBowl Phone!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    woah! do you want to sell your canon MP988?
    i am considering getting a scanner and printer for doing test print and film scanning, so happen to see
    MP970 and MP988. i need some suggestion
    Hey dude, u interested ah? i know nuts about this printer and it seem like quite a new model and it can work wireless and scan film as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    what's the model of the Manfrotto tripod?
    it's 055XDB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    EXPOSERS got 'SPECIAL' plice or not?
    kekekek got special services
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  4. #364
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The really well designed TSE lenses are not cheap, that's for sure, but if used properly, they're worth their weight in gold!

    I have been 'learning' how to control the 24mm TSE since this morning ... nawt easy! Naw letting my eyes rest. Will try summor this evening.
    very nai veedeo!

  5. #365

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    so good. got sample to try. i don't have such lobang
    It's for an upcoming assignment. TSE lenses are not easy to control, offers a darker viewfinder, and are fiddly and slow. And terribly expensive!!! I know of one professional wedding tog who uses a lot of TSE for his work, and it's stunning! RESPECK!

    HINT: If you really want to experience ease of use and control, try a double rail large format camera! An entire single rail 4" x 5" Toyo camera with a good lens probably costs less than the 24mm TSE!

  6. #366
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Hey dude, u interested ah? i know nuts about this printer and it seem like quite a new model and it can work wireless and scan film as well.
    yah. i am interested, but what do you suggest? getting a separate printer and scanner will
    be better or this? i have no idea about it too! i need help in buy printer and scanner
    Last edited by edesign; 19th October 2008 at 03:56 PM.

  7. #367
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    It's for an upcoming assignment. TSE lenses are not easy to control, offers a darker viewfinder, and are fiddly and slow. And terribly expensive!!! I know of one professional wedding tog who uses a lot of TSE for his work, and it's stunning! RESPECK!

    HINT: If you really want to experience ease of use and control, try a double rail large format camera! An entire single rail 4" x 5" Toyo camera with a good lens probably costs less than the 24mm TSE!
    TSE is indeed a very interesting lens. i have also been reading up lensbaby man! so tempting!!!!!
    argh!!!!!!!!!

  8. #368

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    yah. i am interested, but what do you suggest? getting a separate printer and scanner will
    be better or this? i have no idea about it too! i need help in buy printer and scanner
    Honestly, if you are kind of into printing or scanning then i would suggest to get those DEDICATED machine where it's performance will be better. Those are really very pricey to have a good one lor....

    Maybe, u want to do a search on it? CAnon Prixma MP988.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #369

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    very nai veedeo!
    WOOOAH! HD Vid!

    Yeah, the extreme DOF effects can be used for very interesting pictorial effects, but the true value of a TSE comes into play when you're changing DOF to maximise sharpness on different planes in a peekchure!

    If you go through the review, further down on the page is examples of why and how that control can be used to maximize sharpness of a product or still life shot - something simple not possible with a normal lens and stopping down! http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/a...hift_ts-e.html

  10. #370
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Honestly, if you are kind of into printing or scanning then i would suggest to get those DEDICATED machine where it's performance will be better. Those are really very pricey to have a good one lor....

    Maybe, u want to do a search on it? CAnon Prixma MP988.
    how much do you intend to sell your MP988?

  11. #371

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    how much do you intend to sell your MP988?
    i have PMed you.

    Better dun talk about sale stuff here before we kana red card ah
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #372
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    it's 055XDB
    hmmm... not the model i'm looking for
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  13. #373

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    OOU!!!

    OOI! Can post BIGGER or nawt? ... old man eyes cannot see lah ... !

  14. #374

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU!!!

    OOI! Can post BIGGER or nawt? ... old man eyes cannot see lah ... !
    in my flickr got big big
    here post small small so will not distract everyone's conversation about TSE and err... printers?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #375
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    i have PMed you.

    Better dun talk about sale stuff here before we kana red card ah
    ahahhaha. i have PMed you too

  16. #376
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    in my flickr got big big
    here post small small so will not distract everyone's conversation about TSE and err... printers?
    wah! so hawt!!!!!!!

  17. #377

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hmmm... not the model i'm looking for
    hahah it just a basic tripod and it cant do like those low pose who want to shoot macro.

    But it good for normal use lor, i might keep it as i have no tripod Used to have 055 PRO
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #378
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Fwah sexposed!

  19. #379
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    hahaha... it's good for normal use.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #380

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    in my flickr got big big
    here post small small so will not distract everyone's conversation about TSE and err... printers?
    Aiyoh! TSE lah plinters lah ... only cold, dead material teengs mah!

    Nothing beats the beauty of a big, happy SMILE of a fellow Exposer soosh nex time post BEEG BEG lah!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •