Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Fireworks...round 3!!

  1. #1

    Default Fireworks...round 3!!

    Quoted off CNA site

    Singapore will usher in this year's Mid-Autumn Festival with colourful fireworks.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Quoted off CNA site

    Singapore will usher in this year's Mid-Autumn Festival with colourful fireworks.
    Can you provide the URL please?
    Would like to know more details.
    Very much appreciated!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Hi. Will it be like last year Fullerton's firework display on the Mid-Autumn festival. Just a few small ones, and feels like using up those expired or leftover firework from NDP.

  4. #4
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity
    Hi. Will it be like last year Fullerton's firework display on the Mid-Autumn festival. Just a few small ones, and feels like using up those expired or leftover firework from NDP.
    Anyone organising any shoot event to cover for this firework display???

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Any more details on this event?? like timing and location??

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    East, Singapore
    Posts
    4,220

    Default

    i want to go too!!!!!!!!!

    think we should pay attention to the news ...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    No body has additional information on this event?? darn, how to go like that??

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverelf
    No body has additional information on this event?? darn, how to go like that??
    hi there,
    the road will close now and the show will around 8pm.


    Joe

  9. #9
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    hi there,
    the road will close now and the show will around 8pm.


    Joe
    When? Date? Anymore info. Anyway, still my same old question... Anyone organising any trip to cover this event???

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    hi there,
    the road will close now and the show will around 8pm.


    Joe
    Thanks for the info... However.. I was already there when you posted this....

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    When? Date? Anymore info. Anyway, still my same old question... Anyone organising any trip to cover this event???
    It's already over... mainly low level fireworks.. nothing worth shooting.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •