Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {bbusername} has become the first person to own a EOS D60!

Talking {bbusername} has become the first person to own a EOS D60!

Saw {bbusername} @ CP handling his new purchase today...thought I heard rumours it'll be launched next month; apparently not so and was told they still have a few pieces left! (come on, it's the first shipment) Anyway I'm happy for {bbusername}...congrats!

What are the rest of you waiting for? What's your initial impression {bbusername}; share leh!

GenXBoi
    Guests

not another prank....

aiyoh, not another one?? Stale already!!

ClubSNAP Admin

Congratulation {bbusername}, welcome to the dark side, hey who's that gal with you today?

She's beautiful i must say, any chances of her being the model for ClubSNAP Studio Photography? Hope to hear from you {bbusername} ASAP.

Originally posted by Simon
    Congratulation {bbusername}, welcome to the dark side, hey the who's that gal with you today?

She's beautiful i must say, any chances of her being the model for ClubSNAP Studio Photography? Hope to hear from you {bbusername} ASAP.
    You must be talking abt {bbusername} dream gal....
    ok {bbusername} will let you know if she want to be the model....
    *Chance very low tho... even mi oso very hard to get her to pose!

Haha.. lame lame
    Canon Lover :)

Default BUY! BUY! BUY!

BUY BUY BUY

Congratulation {bbusername}, welcome to the dark side, hey who's that gal with you today?

Which gal you refering to? Actually all quite pretty one

hmm... should I get the 1D or the D60.... decisions decisions....
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    hmm... should I get the 1D or the D60.... decisions decisions....
    get the 1D like I did today! Great camera....now I just need some good lenses to go with it.

Originally posted by Tweek

get the 1D like I did today! Great camera....now I just need some good lenses to go with it.
    Great! I always know we like the same cameras Do you find it too slow for your liking?
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Default You're probably mistaken

Hi Adam

I think you saw my cousin kah_heng, not kahheng.

Anyway, enough with the April Fool's silly talk already

It was the 1D lah.....u see wrongly.....hehehe

Congratulation Jethro, welcome to the dark side, hey who's that gal with you today?

She's beautiful i must say, any chances of her being the model for ClubSNAP Studio Photography? Hope to hear from you Jethro ASAP.
    Sssh I kena from my wife, the D60 ALREADY pass to Adamgoi for safe keeping.
    But it is up for rental at $35 a day. Just PM Adamgoi ASAP. hehehe

Originally posted by mpenza

Great! I always know we like the same cameras Do you find it too slow for your liking?
    yeah...and the burst mode, I would prefer 12fps. But still it's a great cam.

jcryan55
    Guests

Yo...this joke kena carried abit too far. Firstly, I didn't buy the D60.....will not consider until I strike the next TOTO. BTW, I'm a NIKON user. Is selling my last piece of Canon equipment in the Buy & Sell section.
    Also, I was indeed around Peninsula area in the pm today. Only look at the Manfrotto's tripod & nothing else. Intend to get the 190Pro (can ask Steven at CP)

Sorry to disappoint all, But I was alone today. No pretty gals with me today. But can arrange pretty gals for your photo shoot if you all want. But must give people some incentive$$$ to ask them out for photo shoot la.....

Strangely though, til today I've yet to own a digital cam and have yet to post up any of my photos for critique in this site. Can someone teach me how.....:P

So,....Adam, you mistaken liao......Must be someone else or someone using my nick......spoilt my reputation.

Jeff

shev
    Guests

Default Re: shev has become the first person to own a EOS D60!

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Saw shev @ CP handling his new purchase today...thought I heard rumours it'll be launched next month; apparently not so and was told they still have a few pieces left! (come on, it's the first shipment) Anyway I'm happy for shev...congrats!

What are the rest of you waiting for? What's your initial impression shev; share leh!
    whaha.come on.i dun even own a camera.how can i afford a D60?April fool joke.so surprise to see my nick.

Just for laughs, thank you guys for a very humourous day.

jia lat.....now wife asking who is the gal that you all are refering too.......how to explain this to her?????????

zhicha0
    Guests

Why was i chosen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast