Thread: Is there any pistol shooting clubs in SG?

Blog Entries

Default Is there any pistol shooting clubs in SG?

was browsing one of those free magazines the other day, and came across a reference to some half-day shotgun clay/skeet shooting course at the Rifle Club. i decided to go hunting ard on the internet to find if there's a pistol equivalent here in SG but got no where except some reference to some IFSS shooting competiton...

does anyone know if there is a pistol course in SG, or is in such an activity now? i dun mean air pistol course at yishun SAFRA. TIA!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Re: Is there any pistol shooting clubs in SG?

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    was browsing one of those free magazines the other day, and came across a reference to some half-day shotgun clay/skeet shooting course at the Rifle Club. i decided to go hunting ard on the internet to find if there's a pistol equivalent here in SG but got no where except some reference to some IFSS shooting competiton...

does anyone know if there is a pistol course in SG, or is in such an activity now? i dun mean air pistol course at yishun SAFRA. TIA!
    If you are a SAFRA member, check with the club. They use to be a club doing pistols but I left a couple of years back and have not done pistol since. Check with them. Otherwise, there is a private club (members club..cld be the Singapore Gun Club)...
    Cheers

If you are an officer, even as a reservist, you can ask to do the pistol course, and get a refresher each year. My men do a pistol shoot each March.

Cheers
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Blog Entries

For Pistol shooting, you might want to consider IPSC.

http://dsa-sg.org/index1.htm

Blog Entries

thanks guys!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal