Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2008 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX. (12 Oct.)

Default Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX. (12 Oct.)

Quote Originally Posted by r32 View Post
    If you didn't watch the race:

Hamilton lost the race lead to Raikkonen from the start, brakes late and deep into the first corner, proceeds to understeer and sweeps the frontrunners off to the outside, allowing Kubica and Alonso to capitalize on the gap left behind.

He subsequently falls to 7th(?) place behind Massa and attempts an overtaking manuever, which he manages to make stick, but forces Massa onto the kerbs. The Ferrari with little traction clumsily taps Hamilton's car, spinning him 180 degrees.

Hamilton is penalized with a stop and go for the first incident, while Massa is punished similarly for the second incident.
    Hahha... Hammy indirectly caused coutard to crash
    Meow!

Quote Originally Posted by r32 View Post
    If you didn't watch the race:

Hamilton lost the race lead to Raikkonen from the start, brakes late and deep into the first corner, proceeds to understeer and sweeps the frontrunners off to the outside, allowing Kubica and Alonso to capitalize on the gap left behind.

He subsequently falls to 7th(?) place behind Massa and attempts an overtaking manuever, which he manages to make stick, but forces Massa onto the kerbs. The Ferrari with little traction clumsily taps Hamilton's car, spinning him 180 degrees.

Hamilton is penalized with a stop and go for the first incident, while Massa is punished similarly for the second incident.
    Thanks. I dont have Star Sports for my cable...only managed to watch a formula 1 info stream(data, no video) late into the race
    Canon EOS 30D , EF 17-40mm F4L USM , EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS

how can the pork slice claim the the championship is "morally" his when he pulls all this immoral crap? he borders on recklessness and in an attempt to overtake kimi he forced heikki wide! his own teammate for crying out loud. soon after that he forces everyone else wide. he definitely deserved that drive-thru penalty.

man...did it feel good when massa tapped the pork slice? i dunno if he did it deliberately or not, but the drive-thru penalty he got was damn worth it.

oh yeah...congrats to alonos!
    Last edited by madmacs; 13th October 2008 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    how can the pork slice claim the the championship is "morally" his when he pulls all this immoral crap? he borders on recklessness and in an attempt to overtake kimi he forced heikki wide! his own teammate for crying out loud. soon after that he forces everyone else wide. he definitely deserved that drive-thru penalty.

man...did it feel good when massa tapped the pork slice? i dunno if he did it deliberately or not, but the drive-thru penalty he got was damn worth it.

Agreed! Congrats to Alonso, Kubica, and Kimi!!!!!

And, urghh, pork slice... oh pork slice... the way he drives, he should trade in his driving wheels for this:

Oh man I really hate the timing for this GP. I always forget that its in the afternoon! Went for lunch instead and forgot all about the race.

Wahaha pork slice is doing what he does best, taking himself out when he is close to the finishing line!

Looks like he really can crack under pressure. All kimi need to do for the next 2 races is to apply pressure to him and let Massa drive his race.

Renault is really getting very fast it seems. Alonso is really very good. Think McLaren backed the wrong guy. If its Alonso, they will be world champs already. For sure he will not make those mistakes pork slice made.

Arrow Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX. (12 Oct.)

Malaysia RTM 1 was showing it "Live" free to air channel.

Here in Singapore we've to pay to watch.

Did you guys see the reaction of the ferrari pit when Hamilton was spun around? Priceless...hahah

He is not winning many more fans by the way he drives. Aggressiveness is one thing, recklessness is another.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Oh man I really hate the timing for this GP. I always forget that its in the afternoon! Went for lunch instead and forgot all about the race.

Wahaha pork slice is doing what he does best, taking himself out when he is close to the finishing line!

Looks like he really can crack under pressure. All kimi need to do for the next 2 races is to apply pressure to him and let Massa drive his race.

Renault is really getting very fast it seems. Alonso is really very good. Think McLaren backed the wrong guy. If its Alonso, they will be world champs already. For sure he will not make those mistakes pork slice made.
    Same here, I also forgot that the race is in the afternoon. Looks like the race was quite action packed.

Oh well, Hamilton did it last season (ie. cracking under pressure), so I reckon the same thing can happen to him again And looks like Massa is taking the fight to Hamilton.

Congrats to Alonso again for his 2nd victory.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Did you guys see the reaction of the ferrari pit when Hamilton was spun around? Priceless...hahah

He is not winning many more fans by the way he drives. Aggressiveness is one thing, recklessness is another.
    Oh yes, the fist pumping was absolutely priceless!!!

Hamilton still tried to overtake Alonso in the final closing lap. Now who would want this egoistic pork slice to be a champion huh.
    My **flickr Album

Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    Hamilton still tried to overtake Alonso in the final closing lap. Now who would want this egoistic pork slice to be a champion huh.
    haha.. bcos hammie scare to be classified +1 Lap downed

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Same here, I also forgot that the race is in the afternoon. Looks like the race was quite action packed.

Oh well, Hamilton did it last season (ie. cracking under pressure), so I reckon the same thing can happen to him again And looks like Massa is taking the fight to Hamilton.

Congrats to Alonso again for his 2nd victory.
    This time round no points to Hami right n Maasa close the Gap to 5 points!

GO MASSA GO FERRARI GO KIMI!!!

Congrates to Alonso for doing the double!

Quote Originally Posted by netidolweb View Post
    haha.. bcos hammie scare to be classified +1 Lap downed
    one word... idiot.

his action may have caused Alonso's race if the overtaking is done recklessly (aka pork slice style).
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

talking about recklessness... i'm still wondering what the hell is pork slice is trying to prove during the Turn 1 incident? i think he should grow up and start racing properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post

and did you see how he was so tempted to get back on track even with oncoming cars? in the end he decided better to wait for them to clear. but can see how impatient he was getting

Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    ya! what was that about? 1 lap down means 1 lap down. like that also song.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    one word... idiot.

his action may have caused Alonso's race if the overtaking is done recklessly (aka pork slice style).
    if that happens they should black flag him for the rest of the races

ya! what was that about? 1 lap down means 1 lap down. like that also song.
    Yah... Seriously that was really uncalled for.

Next race is this weekend right? Looking forward to more dramatic race like Fuji!
    My **flickr Album

Yes, the Chinese GP will be held on 19 Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Yes, the Chinese GP will be held on 19 Oct.
    Ferrari rules the Chinese GP

Pork Slice is gonna park his car at the pit entrance again...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast