Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

  1. #601

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    [QUOTE=zac08;4434729]My latest models...
    yt too female looking mollers ahh...yu make them open their legs n face kamela ah?

  2. #602
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Testing their sitting pose mah....

    the 2 of them can pose in multiple positions.... so was trying them out as soon as I got them....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #603

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Testing their sitting pose mah....

    the 2 of them can pose in multiple positions.... so was trying them out as soon as I got them....
    Yeah, I'm VERY sure of that Zac!

  4. #604
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    i'm back home!
    and cs is finally back (i think it will lag again at night)
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  5. #605
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    cs is down and back again
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  6. #606

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    goot evening ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #607
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Hello peeps!

  8. #608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Oh Hai!

  9. #609
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    o hai
    i managed to update my software on my MBP via external devices.
    yay!
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  10. #610

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Am Happy for you MoMo!

  11. #611

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    still in school
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #612
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Am Happy for you MoMo!
    ty ty
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  13. #613
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Am Happy for you MoMo!
    DM! you want to go for ivanho harlim's workshop?

  14. #614

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    DM! you want to go for ivanho harlim's workshop?
    Hahaha! How come you ask only me?

    i was thnking of going, but not sure of schedules yet leh. You going?

    Edit" See lah! iforgot 18 is Canon Photomarathon again! Dunno if I pengz by the time Ivanho's workshop is on man. Knowing me, i will fall asleep even if there are nude models parading around!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 14th October 2008 at 07:08 PM.

  15. #615
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hahaha! How come you ask only me?

    i was thnking of going, but not sure of schedules yet leh. You going?

    Edit" See lah! iforgot 18 is Canon Photomarathon again! Dunno if I pengz by the time Ivanho's workshop is on man. Knowing me, i will fall asleep even if there are nude models parading around!
    because i only saw you in that thread that's why i only ask you. hahahah
    i am interested in that, moreover its free. But the workshop starts at 2pm and end at 4pm.
    so how?

  16. #616

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    because i only saw you in that thread that's why i only ask you. hahahah
    i am interested in that, moreover its free. But the workshop starts at 2pm and end at 4pm.
    so how?
    Hmm ... I don;t think it's fair for me to take up a place, then go there and sleep leh, sooo, better let someone else have the spot, as much as I want to go.

  17. #617

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    anybuttie know where to find goot event posters?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #618
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    what kind of posters?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #619
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ... I don;t think it's fair for me to take up a place, then go there and sleep leh, sooo, better let someone else have the spot, as much as I want to go.
    ok. because i am looking for people to go with.
    shall ask around see anyone interested. hahahaha

  20. #620

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    anybuttie know where to find goot event posters?
    what kind of events?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •