Thread: HELP: Upgrading to Flickr Pro using Paypal

Question HELP: Upgrading to Flickr Pro using Paypal

Hi all, I'm planning to upgrade my Flickr to a pro account, using Paypal as my payment method. However, after logging in to Paypal through Flickr, I'm brought to this page where I'm required to fill in my CC number & info (I don't have a CC anyway).

Isn't those info not required if I choose to pay via Paypal? Anyone with this problem too?

Default Re: HELP: Upgrading to Flickr Pro using Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbee View Post
    Hi all, I'm planning to upgrade my Flickr to a pro account, using Paypal as my payment method. However, after logging in to Paypal through Flickr, I'm brought to this page where I'm required to fill in my CC number & info (I don't have a CC anyway).

Isn't those info not required if I choose to pay via Paypal? Anyone with this problem too?
    You will need to have a debit or credit card to use paypal, whenever you use paypal make a purchase the charges will go to your debit/credit card.

Default Re: HELP: Upgrading to Flickr Pro using Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    You will need to have a debit or credit card to use paypal, whenever you use paypal make a purchase the charges will go to your debit/credit card.
    I don't have a CC, that's why I bought Paypal funds from someone else, thinking that CC information would not be required when making payment via Paypal.