Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1022

Thread: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #121

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    No worries!
    Good to see you last night!!
    SIGH ... I could have thought about what you mentioned. I guess after that extremely long wait, I was kind brain-dead and rather stupid ... not that that exonerates me.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 5th October 2008 at 12:58 PM.

  2. #122

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    SIGH ... I could have thought about what you mentioned. I guess after that extremely long wait, I was kind brain-dead and rather stupid ... not that that exonerates me.

    Nah! I understand how you feel, we're all pretty anxious by the time the performance started. I guess the long wait is worth it!

  3. #123
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    SIGH ... I could have thought about what you mentioned. I guess after that extremely long wait, I was kind brain-dead and rather stupid ... not that that exonerates me.
    I must be old.. but I remember a lot of the great old times.. and the most memorable ones are te stupidest things I have done. (Walking up to the next table in the hawker centre.. and try get to know a girl from neighbouring school.. Having fishing lessons instead while I should be in chemistry class..)

    Somehow teacher never teach me what exonerate actually mean.. what's the meaning huh?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  4. #124

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    I must be old.. but I remember a lot of the great old times.. and the most memorable ones are te stupidest things I have done. (Walking up to the next table in the hawker centre.. and try get to know a girl from neighbouring school.. Having fishing lessons instead while I should be in chemistry class..)

    Somehow teacher never teach me what exonerate actually mean.. what's the meaning huh?
    Thanks and yeah ... I've done some things I would never recommend anyone copies, and if I could go back in time, I would probably do it all over again!

    But it's different as an individual or a small group, and when it's part of a large group.

    Exonerates - to free oneself from blame

    Edit: Arrgh! Wat's wrong with me? Can't type properly anymore.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 5th October 2008 at 01:23 PM.

  5. #125

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Somehow teacher never teach me what exonerate actually mean.. what's the meaning huh?
    Exonerate = excuse...

  6. #126
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Thanks and yeah ... I've done some things I would never recommend anyone copies, and if I could go back in time, I would probably do it all over again!

    But it's different as an individual or a small group, and when it's part of a large group.

    Exonerates - to free oneself from blame

    Edit: Arrgh! Wat's wrong with me? Can't type properly anymore.
    Haa.. roger. All men make mistakes... maybe that is why i was baptised recently...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Exonerate = excuse...
    Thanks buttie... so teacher is right not teaching me to "make excuse"... hehe!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #127
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    we even deployed a route marshal for our route march to ensure we dun get lost...kekeke!

    we ish gotch SK worriors !!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  8. #128

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    afternoon everyone
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Good Afternoon to you.

  10. #130

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Oh Hai!

  11. #131

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    hai no one here
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #132
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh Hai!
    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    hai no one here
    I ish here to talk to u both instead of at the expose thread.

  13. #133

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    I ish here to talk to u both instead of at the expose thread.
    Oh Hai! Hahaha ... Expose thread has turned into a 'Silent Movie'! Blast to the past!

    CUM join de Tang Shooters?

  14. #134
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh Hai! Hahaha ... Expose thread has turned into a 'Silent Movie'! Blast to the past!
    Cos everyone busy outside/elsewhere?

  15. #135

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Cos everyone busy outside/elsewhere?
    Probably. 2Dae Sundae mah.

  16. #136
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Probably. 2Dae Sundae mah.
    Sundae family day or buaya day?

  17. #137

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    All can?

  18. #138
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    All can?
    And what r u doing at home??

  19. #139

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    And what r u doing at home??
    Working.

  20. #140
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Working.
    Good boy~~

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •