Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1022

Thread: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #941
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    allo butties...
    good morning...

  2. #942
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Back from Night Macro...

    Never credit the man behind the painting hard works....

  3. #943

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Camel!! Nice reporting, as always!
    Didn't know they're demolishing the place .. I haven't been there

  4. #944

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Camel!! Nice reporting, as always!
    Didn't know they're demolishing the place .. I haven't been there
    never been there u are disqualify as a TangShooters

  5. #945

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    gootgoot morning
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning all. any shoots today??

  7. #947

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    never been there u are disqualify as a TangShooters

  8. #948
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    DUn cry its allright... he has not been there either... if not ask him to show picture evidence.

    (if he got.. we can send that to the authority!!)
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  9. #949
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    DUn cry its allright... he has not been there either... if not ask him to show picture evidence.

    (if he got.. we can send that to the authority!!)
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #950
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Any shot today,the weather is very good.

  11. #951
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    I have worked out some DIY gagets to overcome the Night Macro difficulties

    First, my setup.
    - EOS-1D
    - 70-200mm F2.8 lens
    - close up filter
    - extension tube
    - 2 x flash ( one flash attaching to a flash extension cable )


    my apologies for the messy laundry....


    Second, for focusing purpose
    - I have a torch light "rubber band" to the flash , so that I can focus in the dark.




    Third, the bracket mounted to the tripod ring of the 70-200mm lens is able to allow the flash to swivel to the LEFT or the RIGHT hand side.

    flash rotate to the RIGHT side, so that I can control the direction of the lights


    flash rotate to the LEFT side.


    Lastly, an additional flash mounted a slave trigger unit to provide a second illumination without any wires attached.



    so, now I can shoot hands free, concentrate on focusing the subject and composition.

    cheers,
    Billy.

  12. #952
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I have worked out some DIY gagets to overcome the Night Macro difficulties

    First, my setup.
    - EOS-1D
    - 70-200mm F2.8 lens
    - close up filter
    - extension tube
    - 2 x flash ( one flash attaching to a flash extension cable )


    my apologies for the messy laundry....


    Second, for focusing purpose
    - I have a torch light "rubber band" to the flash , so that I can focus in the dark.




    Third, the bracket mounted to the tripod ring of the 70-200mm lens is able to allow the flash to swivel to the LEFT or the RIGHT hand side.

    flash rotate to the RIGHT side, so that I can control the direction of the lights


    flash rotate to the LEFT side.


    Lastly, an additional flash mounted a slave trigger unit to provide a second illumination without any wires attached.



    so, now I can shoot hands free, concentrate on focusing the subject and composition.

    cheers,
    Billy.
    Got a remote switch for torch light? or best if half press shutter for focusing then torch light on..torch light off when shutter release and flash trigger..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #953
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Got a remote switch for torch light? or best if half press shutter for focusing then torch light on..torch light off when shutter release and flash trigger..
    sure, that can be done also.......

    provided you pass the Canon Technical manual for EOS-1D

  14. #954

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    ahhh hello butties... my dell laptop gone haywire... monitor showing rainbow colors cant boot up... back on my p3 pc again... sad

  15. #955

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    DUn cry its allright... he has not been there either... if not ask him to show picture evidence.

    (if he got.. we can send that to the authority!!)

  16. #956

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Billy! You're the king of DIY!!!

  17. #957

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Look out for tomorrow's New Paper...there's a special feature on Tangshooters...

  18. #958

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Look out for tomorrow's New Paper...there's a special feature on Tangshooters...

    what you all did until end up in papers
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #959

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    what you all did until end up in papers
    buy a copy of the papers tomorrow and u will know...

  20. #960

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    buy a copy of the papers tomorrow and u will know...
    will do
    which section?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •