Following topics which I think we can all share:
- Basic understanding of camera I (ISO, aperture and shutter speed)
- Basic understanding of camera II (metering, exposure control, white balance)
- Basic understanding of camera III (focusing, DOF, AOV)
- Rules of composition
- Advance camera technique (bracketing+HDR, panorama)
- Flash photography
- Portraits photography
- Macro photography
- Landscape photography
- Light Painting photography
- Studio photography
- Food photography
- Post Processing Techniques
- Many many more...
After all the BBB, now ish time for LLL...learn, learn, learn..
This is an electronic post which requires no signature.
what do you do for fashion photography?
monDay bruise ish no time to tcss
Join PSS got what use?
Join PSS will it help me improve?
Join PSS... cant think of a reason..
hallo, folks. taking a break..
Capture the moment
harlow...aunty going home to rest liao....very
I not saying courses not good coz without the basics one cant put whatever he learn to practice. But juz tat i think sometimes some are overly priced and not really worth it. I remember pierceteo courses are really application specific. Although he was with TS for a short while (coz he quite bz now), i think i benefited from his color management, workflow and MF sharing session.
Therefore since i dunno PSS offers wat i cant comment, but i doubt PSS provides that extensive courses. In short, i can only say, shoot more, look at ppl works more and slowly develop ur skills and style.