Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Slide processing questions

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default Slide processing questions

    May I know which shops near Bukit Batok are reliable for slide processing? Heard RGB shops are good, do they have branches in the west? If not, where are their branches in Bugis and Orchard?

    Thank u for ur info

  2. #2

    Default

    check this out

    http://www.rgb-color.com/

    Shop 1:
    103 Beach Road
    #01-01 Premier Centre
    Singapore 189704
    Tel: (65) 63346146
    Fax: (65) 63346147


    Shop 2:
    167 Penang Road
    #01-02 Winsland House II
    Singapore 238462
    Tel: (65) 67383168
    Fax: (65) 67339538
    Last edited by megaweb; 1st April 2002 at 11:19 AM.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    wow, thx man!

  4. #4

    Default

    they don't have any branch at the west part of Singapore.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Any other good labs?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    MY-Labuan
    Posts
    91

    Default

    KJ ColourLab @ Tiong Bahru Plaza is one.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Originally posted by kianern
    KJ ColourLab @ Tiong Bahru Plaza is one.
    Yeap. Charges $4.05/roll for unmounted processing.
    (It's actually $4.50. But i get a 10% discount cause i work at TBP)

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by rochkoh


    Yeap. Charges $4.05/roll for unmounted processing.
    (It's actually $4.50. But i get a 10% discount cause i work at TBP)
    wa liew, rochkoh, no tell us. we always go KJ and develop one. So which shop are you working in??? Pertama??

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives


    wa liew, rochkoh, no tell us. we always go KJ and develop one. So which shop are you working in??? Pertama??
    err.. no. i work in the office building beside the shopping center, right above the UOB branch. and err.. whois the 'we'?

    maybe can meet up or something..

  10. #10

    Default

    Wow, so last time when they charge $4 for unmounted slide processing, u actually only pay $3.60? thats cheeeep!
    so, er, how do u identify that u work in TBP?.....

    ..NuTs..

    Originally posted by rochkoh


    Yeap. Charges $4.05/roll for unmounted processing.
    (It's actually $4.50. But i get a 10% discount cause i work at TBP)

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by rochkoh


    err.. no. i work in the office building beside the shopping center, right above the UOB branch. and err.. whois the 'we'?

    maybe can meet up or something..
    docile, bluestrike,adam?? and me.

  12. #12

    Default

    Hi all, i seems to hear someone mention b4 to me tat RGB at orchald is closing. ANy idea how true is it???

    thanks

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    May I know which shops near Bukit Batok are reliable for slide processing? Heard RGB shops are good, do they have branches in the west? If not, where are their branches in Bugis and Orchard?

    Thank u for ur info
    You may want to try KJ at Bukit Timah 6th ave (the one shifted from Tiong Bahru).
    One thing, you've to take note is, slide development will take around 3 days to process as they dun have any development machine at their retail store anymore. (from this month onwards), they will send the films to their HQ for development.
    The price is a bit steep though around $5 for unmounted slide.

  14. #14

    Default

    I sent 2 rolls to RGB Beach Road and was charged $4.70...

    And yes, RGB Orchard is closing. They are making way to concentrate all their operations to the Beach Road branch.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    harrogath
    Posts
    182

    Default

    anyone know what res rgb scans slides/negs at? and/or whether they have PCD? looking to archive my stuff.

  16. #16

    Default

    i used to use KJ extensively but stopped after realising (from slide scanning) that my slides were sometimes scratched! switched to RGB which was cheaper as well. you'll get a discount on E6 if you're a SAFRA member.

  17. #17

    Default

    SAFRA member got discount?
    Is it the normal SAFRA card, or is it the photgraphic club card (If there's any?)
    How many percent?

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNAG
    SAFRA member got discount?
    Is it the normal SAFRA card, or is it the photgraphic club card (If there's any?)
    How many percent?
    SAFRA Photo Club, PCC, Boon Lay C.c Photo Club... and some other photo clubs.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •