Thread: Makeup course

Default Makeup course

Not sure if this it the right place. Mods, feel free to correct the thread as required

Interested in learning makeup. Problem of course is that I am male and hence may have some issues with practicing on myself.

Anyway, is there any course i can go to to learn? It would be useful given that I like to do portraiture and I am often dissatisfied with the make up done or more accurately of the view that the makeup does not match the occasion.
    30D 1DMK3 580EXII 50F1.4 16-35F2.8L II 24-105F4L 100-400F4.5-5.6L Voigt.125/2.5 APO

Default Re: Makeup course

there are some courses for makeups.. heard before and read before from st classified.

if you've a gf or sister, why not try on her. *PS* guys make better makeup artists

not trying to be sexist, but proven by my female friends too who said it ahaha

try cosmoprof. doesnt matter male or female also can learn makeup skills. the top makeup artists in the world are men btw.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    try cosmoprof. doesnt matter male or female also can learn makeup skills. the top makeup artists in the world are men btw.

can u give some direction? been thinking of receiving some training too.....but don know where to find some reasonable school fee course.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    can u give some direction? been thinking of receiving some training too.....but don know where to find some reasonable school fee course.
    can take a look at the school of makeup and cosmoprof

they teach your usual makeup as well as special effects, theatre, body art, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    can take a look at the school of makeup and cosmoprof

they teach your usual makeup as well as special effects, theatre, body art, etc.

thanks, they are prof school...school fee also pro!...i am crossing my finger now.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    thanks, they are prof school...school fee also pro!...i am crossing my finger now.
    haha. ok la. at least get a dip when u grad. not bad.

You can try cosmoprof, just google it, it's around peace center. I can do makeup and have no problem practicing on myself