Thread: in search for this online photo storage site..

Default in search for this online photo storage site..

i came across this post the other day by this fellow member.. the thing which kept me thinking was how the site lets ppl view the pics.. (**** part was i forgot to charge my laptop and just as i was abt to save the link it switched off...) ok how it works..featured pics will be in.. like.. a circle.. and the centre of the circle would be the pic for viewing... so basically .. if i remember correctly.. it will automatically go on until u point the cursor at the pic.
    anyone noe this site ?

Default Re: in search for this online photo storage site..

Quote Originally Posted by old-newbird View Post
    i came across this post the other day by this fellow member.. the thing which kept me thinking was how the site lets ppl view the pics.. (**** part was i forgot to charge my laptop and just as i was abt to save the link it switched off...) ok how it works..featured pics will be in.. like.. a circle.. and the centre of the circle would be the pic for viewing... so basically .. if i remember correctly.. it will automatically go on until u point the cursor at the pic.
    anyone noe this site ?
    I think maybe you are talking about photoshop express.
    I use to upload my photo to this web but later found it a bit slow & link to CS is not so friendly, so in the end change to photobucket.
    But the graphic interface is the best compare to other site.
    Maybe you can have a look at my site & see if it's the right one.
    https://www.photoshop.com/user/soulxion