Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex sells

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Sex sells

One problem is that I don't think there's any law on "sexual harassment" per se - correct me if I'm wrong though.

Would need to go back to the usual outrage of modesty or the like?

Even if there's a law on such sexual harassment, this usually comes in the context where there is actual harassment (phone calls, stalking etc). I have doubts as to whether mere titles for advertisements in a forum would count as sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    any lawyers care to chime in if any of the "sleaze" acts going on could qualify as sexual harassment if our women CSers decide that they are taking exception to all the cat calls and pandering going on here? coz here's a legitimate reason to get the sleaze factor dialled down.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    One problem is that I don't think there's any law on "sexual harassment" per se - correct me if I'm wrong though.

Would need to go back to the usual outrage of modesty or the like?

Even if there's a law on such sexual harassment, this usually comes in the context where there is actual harassment (phone calls, stalking etc). I have doubts as to whether mere titles for advertisements in a forum would count as sexual harassment.
    there's no laws on sexual harassment?!
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

there's no laws on sexual harassment?!
    OMG! I googled it...you're right!!!

vince123123
    Guests

Well no "specific" laws that I'm aware of. usually, use a mishmash of other laws.

its ironical ,isnt it ? "SKIN" seems to be hitting CS very furiously despite the recent awareness .... we recognise that there is a male driven 'hormonic' (is there such a word ? ) demand ... but over here ?

The organisers are looking for SUPPORT ?

so the 'campaign' failed ? ..... or there never was one? where is THE list ?

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    its ironical ,isnt it ? "SKIN" seems to be hitting CS very furiously despite the recent awareness .... we recognise that there is a male driven 'hormonic' (is there such a word ? ) demand ... but over here ?

The organisers are looking for SUPPORT ?

so the 'campaign' failed ? ..... or there never was one? where is THE list ?
    you just gotta love the double standards in this place...

there was one, but the lack of response from the people who can actually do something..

zoo animals oso show alot of skin...

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    there was one, but the lack of response from the people who can actually do something..
    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i have noticed an improvement in the titles, kudos to the organisers for the bold move
    I think the following was the response from "the people who can actually do something ..." This was a week ago ....

I'd say the true test is: How long will this last.
    By the looks of things ... I guess the above seems to be coming true as well .... just after a week.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    in other words no one cares enuff to commit themselves into doing something.

Although the shoots title are seducing or similar,is different thing when you are at those mention shoots...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

all the sex is implied oni...

i'm definitely late into the fray but i have a few cents to share on what i think.

being a relatively new member of clubsnap and having only explored the other sections like services offered and organised shoots, i was definitely horrified at what i came across. for the record, i'm definitely not a prude even though i'm a girl but the way some shoots are marketed, its definitely really not how i would associate clubsnap to be.
    one example -

having read the -GOSH- 30 pages of diatribe here, including the points of view from modelinn and melody-love, i still get the impression that organised shoots are just a place for ckps to take photos of girls in lingerie/bikini and go home and jack off. seriously.

and i disagree with melody-love's defence of 'oh everyone is doing it i need to do it too in order not to lose out'. i just feel that youre running a business, your 'name' is on it and yet you're allowing your name to be sullied as such. why not do things decently, stand your ground and people will respect you for doing what is right and good (this is after all, still singapore). and what makes things worse is that youre a girl too! and youre willing to see girls like you be taken advantage of like that because of money?

no offence but i just feel people need to stand up to do what they feel is right. something lacking in alot of singaporeans. and i would so love to join shoots as portraiture's my interest, but i'm afraid now, as a girl now that i will just be so infuriated with the cheekopeks that go there and oogle at the girls.

sigh.

and for the record, i really dont condone censorship either. i just think the mods have a responsibility to the audience here and to themselves. is this how you want clubsnap to lose its reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by pfurr View Post
    and i disagree with melody-love's defence of 'oh everyone is doing it i need to do it too in order not to lose out'. i just feel that youre running a business, your 'name' is on it and yet you're allowing your name to be sullied as such. why not do things decently, stand your ground and people will respect you for doing what is right and good (this is after all, still singapore). and what makes things worse is that youre a girl too! and youre willing to see girls like you be taken advantage of like that because of money?

no offence but i just feel people need to stand up to do what they feel is right. something lacking in alot of singaporeans. and i would so love to join shoots as portraiture's my interest, but i'm afraid now, as a girl now that i will just be so infuriated with the cheekopeks that go there and oogle at the girls.

sigh.

and for the record, i really dont condone censorship either. i just think the mods have a responsibility to the audience here and to themselves. is this how you want clubsnap to lose its reputation?

some 1 2 start young, dun 1 2 wait too old to jerk off.

lose 1 reputation oni to gain another?

oh well, welcome to Kopitiam!! better late den neber!

i'm definitely late into the fray but i have a few cents to share on what i think.

being a relatively new member of clubsnap and having only explored the other sections like services offered and organised shoots, i was definitely horrified at what i came across. for the record, i'm definitely not a prude even though i'm a girl but the way some shoots are marketed, its definitely really not how i would associate clubsnap to be.
    one example -

having read the -GOSH- 30 pages of diatribe here, including the points of view from modelinn and melody-love, i still get the impression that organised shoots are just a place for ckps to take photos of girls in lingerie/bikini and go home and jack off. seriously.

sigh.

ckpb? what's that

ckpb? what's that
    Cheekopek if I am not wrong

Haw long to wait for some enterprising organisers to come up with a Sexy Photoshoot Marathon assuming the energy of GWCs can last 8 hours?

one example -

sigh.

well said!!! Coming from a girl, it do carry a little more weight.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Haw long to wait for some enterprising organisers to come up with a Sexy Photoshoot Marathon assuming the energy of GWCs can last 8 hours?
    think the GWCs will run out of ideas how the models will pose...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    How about 8 models ... 50 shooters for 3 hours .... Almost equivalent in "Man-hours" to a photo marathon .....

But seriously ... there was once in CS where these mass / mess shoots were quite popular .... Look back at some of the old photo outing thread ... some even went as fas as Malaysia to shoot .....

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    think the GWCs will run out of ideas how the models will pose...
    Where got need to pose one .... just shoot only lah ... as long as got picture can already wat .... Afterall ... it a GWC we are talking about right ?

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235 ... LastLast