Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex sells

Default Re: Sex sells

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    well, this is why freedom of speech is extremely overrated

what's the point of allowing people to yak if nothing is done, and the views are not taken into consideration? even a clear negative response is better than no response at all. i speak of this generally - this situation is very prominent in europe.
    errr nothing to do with freedom of speech and more to do with the fact that no one has done anything!
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

or seems inclined enuff to bother!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    nothing. as you can see the discussion is going no place fast.
    That is true. But if you did not try how will you know change can be effected or not? The site is not ours so the decision to take the next step has come. We for our part had express our view, discuss it from all sides and well that is as much as we can do for this cause.

Should we have not even brought it up at all just because we think it would fail or fall on deaf ear? Well maybe it has or maybe we have started something in motion that will take time or in time will subtlety cause some kind of change here. For better .......or worst too. Too much freedom or too little of it...can be just a bad thing too. So for what's it worth.

Maybe the owner decided to use the "soft touch" for now. Did you feel you have done your part in it? If you feel you have done all you could...well that is about all anyone can ask of themselves lah. So time we go find another cause to kapor heheheheh....

Important thing is you try...... you win some you lose some.

Ultimately if I felt this place is really getting too sleazy .... it is not hard to not come back again. You still have the power to effect change....even if it is just yourself that is changing. Sometime changes does not happen outside and around us but within.
    Last edited by sammy888; 10th October 2008 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    That is true. But if you did not try how will you know change can be effected or not? The site is not ours so the decision to take the next step has come. We for our part had express our view, discuss it from all sides and well that is as much as we can do for this cause.

Should we have not even brought it up at all just because we think it would fail or fall on deaf ear? Well maybe it has or maybe we have started something in motion that will take time or in time will subtlety cause some kind of change here. For better .......or worst too. Too much freedom or too little of it...can be just a bad thing too. So for what's it worth.

Maybe the owner decided to use the "soft touch" for now. Did you feel you have done your part in it? If you feel you have done all you could...well that is about all anyone can ask of themselves lah. So time we go find another cause to kapor heheheheh....

Ultimately if I felt this place is really getting too sleazy .... it is not hard to not come back again. You still have the power to effect change....even if it is just yourself that is changing. Sometime changes does not happen outside and around us but within.
    i respect your pov but the point for me is that i dun care for the talk about censorship...but no one has felt that the sleaze experience is strong enuff for them to take action...so i bo chap.

i am surprised my GWC pictures can stir up the hornet's nest. so much so ppl have been trying to find out info abt me and drag my name through the mud.

in any case, do drop me a pm if u have anything u wanna ask. i am most willing to enlighten u on the fine art of pr skills which some people here certainly lack.

pls dun be a coward and do some cloak and dagger stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    i am surprised my GWC pictures can stir up the hornet's nest. so much so ppl have been trying to find out info abt me and drag my name through the mud.

in any case, do drop me a pm if u have anything u wanna ask. i am most willing to enlighten u on the fine art of pr skills which some people here certainly lack.

pls dun be a coward and do some cloak and dagger stuff.
    lol that's why in your thread i asked if u started that as a response to this hehe...

i respect your pov but the point for me is that i dun care for the talk about censorship...but no one has felt that the sleaze experience is strong enuff for them to take action...so i bo chap.
    heheh I guess that makes sense. But I also am not for linking censorship to this issue? I just think it is more an issue of "right place for the right purpose". I'll be the first to admit, I more then enjoy a good sexy nude chick as the next warm blooded person but there is always a place and time for it. heheh..

heheh I guess that makes sense. But I also am not for linking censorship to this issue? I just think it is more an issue of "right place for the right purpose". I'll be the first to admit, I more then enjoy a good sexy nude chick as the next warm blooded person but there is always a place and time for it. heheh..
    ya its called sammyboy hahahaha

Agreed,

Save me a lot of time typing the same thing
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

after so many days and this thread is going strong ? i think the organisers have started to tone down their "marketing titles" liao lah...

lol that's why in your thread i asked if u started that as a response to this hehe...
    i just found out abt it actually.

ya its called sammyboy hahahaha
    I hate that site actually... I have a problem with that Mac Fan boy with a "mightier-then-thou sh*t persona" that he is. There are tons of other sites to get what I want to oggle at....no need to go to his site lah heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Agreed,

Save me a lot of time typing the same thing

Lazy bum!

errr nothing to do with freedom of speech and more to do with the fact that no one has done anything!
    are you sure nothing?

what difference does freedom of speech , i.e. the right to say anything you think about a subject make here? if precisely the point - nothing is done?

compare a situation where you have a group of people who are silent. now you have the same group yakking and making noise, but no action is taken. i think i'd rather have the silent group, at least they are less obnoxious.

since when yo uare involved!

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    after so many days and this thread is going strong ? i think the organisers have started to tone down their "marketing titles" liao lah...
    Maybe the global economic crisis has dampened their verbal passion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Maybe the global economic crisis has dampened their verbal passion?
    they scared some XMMs got not enough extra pocket money?....

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    they scared some XMMs got not enough extra pocket money?....
    That will affect Singapore's fashion accessories retail sales by 7%.

And indirectly camera and lens sales by 4%.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    since when yo uare involved!
    since i am a lowly gwc?

since i am a lowly gwc?
    that's true..

i think most gwc aspire to be you..

but the trouble is, they too busy salivating.. so cannot match the skill

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast