Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

  1. #161

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    aiyah... morning till afternoon is beach vball at sentosa.
    so half day gone liao.

    i sayang DM kae

    sometimes the timing is not right for me to go.
    i ish cannot anyhow take leave on weekdays mah and if sun outing till late, i'll cui on monday.
    fri and sat nights are fine with me.

    as for the TS outing, there's too many people and fire shooting not my teh.
    EEsh okay ... understooded.

  2. #162

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Oh BAI Zac ... pleasze tk care n avoid violent food (and alcohol) till yu get better lah ...

  3. #163
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh BAI Zac ... pleasze tk care n avoid violent food (and alcohol) till yu get better lah ...
    yah zac, no violent food.
    you never know how serious the war can take place inside you.
    there might be a hidden bomber who knows
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  4. #164

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Thanks dude, but I dun think my lenses can hold up for these gigs well... mebbe some other time.
    okie dokie, maybe come out for kopi la
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #165

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    hai
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #166

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Oh Hai!

  7. #167
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    ................

  8. #168

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    3sum again going for bornfire tomorrow?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #169

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    3sum again going for bornfire tomorrow?
    Eesh definitely more than de 3sum ... cos der are cross-members between TSers and Exposers mah! I also see sum Lubbers der in the list already!

  10. #170

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Eesh definitely more than de 3sum ... cos der are cross-members between TSers and Exposers mah! I also see sum Lubbers der in the list already!
    me ish talking in terms of sexposers goingz
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #171

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    me ish talking in terms of sexposers goingz
    Well, it's kinda last min and also if yu notice, the number of Sexposers going for outings have decreased drastically over the past few weeks liao!

  12. #172

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    UPZZZ for dees SIZZLING PHOTO OUTING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    URGENT & HAPPENING UPDATE!

    DO NOT MISS THIS EXHILARATING PERFORMANCE!



    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...52#post4404752



    Tang Shooters have extended an invitation to go hoot BONFIRE, an EXHILARATING performance arts group that performs with FIRE!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...405791&page=41


    Please be sure to contact Redsun directly with your details ASAP if you want to go!

  13. #173
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Well, it's kinda last min and also if yu notice, the number of Sexposers going for outings have decreased drastically over the past few weeks liao!
    I've already stated my reasons. I think that sometimes we are really not free.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #174

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    I've already stated my reasons. I think that sometimes we are really not free.
    I wasn't singling yu (or anyone else) out dahleeng! U feel guilty ah?

    At any rate, the regular sexposers have already noticed a drastic drop in attendees over thepast few outings.

  15. #175

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I wasn't singling yu (or anyone else) out dahleeng! U feel guilty ah?

    At any rate, the regular sexposers have already noticed a drastic drop in attendees over thepast few outings.
    drastic is still quite an understatement
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #176

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    drastic is still quite an understatement
    wah depressing conversation. but true lah, i think alot of the sexposers have been too busy/the novelty has died down for them. which is sad.


    anyway, O HAI people!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  17. #177

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    wah depressing conversation. but true lah, i think alot of the sexposers have been too busy/the novelty has died down for them. which is sad.


    anyway, O HAI people!
    I TOT CHIU ISH GOEZ KRUBBING AT TEH ST JAMEZ WITH TEH LESOTHO PEEPURRZ

    z
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #178

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    I TOT CHIU ISH GOEZ KRUBBING AT TEH ST JAMEZ WITH TEH LESOTHO PEEPURRZ

    z
    was tired, and kinda depressed, so i came home. went for a run, sent about 30 smses, now i feel better. haha
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  19. #179

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    was tired, and kinda depressed, so i came home. went for a run, sent about 30 smses, now i feel better. haha
    30 ass emm ass to who









    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #180
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I wasn't singling yu (or anyone else) out dahleeng! U feel guilty ah?

    At any rate, the regular sexposers have already noticed a drastic drop in attendees over thepast few outings.
    no lah. at least I raise my hands first. *honesty*
    the last outing i went was the mooncake one and i think the number was acceptable.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •