Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

  1. #101
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    De 'Kurry-pok' wan ah?
    yayaya thinking to upgrade to the mars one.

  2. #102

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    yayaya thinking to upgrade to the mars one.
    Yeah yeah ... uber performance...and uber seksi, especially de watchamacallit like geographical globe slash gyroscope ring thingy wan!

    I eesh not as rich as yu, so I hab to settle only for de foobah wan! Butt at least foobah steel Swiss wan mah ... and de companie got years of experience weef supa uber heabi duty stands and studio sarpork sistems.

  3. #103
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yeah yeah ... uber performance...and uber seksi, especially de watchamacallit like geographical globe slash gyroscope ring thingy wan!

    I eesh not as rich as yu, so I hab to settle only for de foobah wan! Butt at least foobah steel Swiss wan mah ... and de companie got years of experience weef supa uber heabi duty stands and studio sarpork sistems.
    me not rich lah.......... if rich straight away buy already.....only now my setup getting heavier...........

  4. #104

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    me not rich lah.......... if rich straight away buy already.....only now my setup getting heavier...........
    GEEMBALL~!!!

    Ohhh ... chope, de supa uber seksi globe ring wan type eesh Acala orr wech wan was eet?
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 3rd October 2008 at 01:59 AM.

  5. #105
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    GEEMBALL~!!!
    That when i got my dream lens............................. at least a 500mm...... but can only dream........................

    My current setup is only good for sunbird......... haven't practice birding for soon long....


  6. #106

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    That when i got my dream lens............................. at least a 500mm...... but can only dream........................

    My current setup is only good for sunbird......... haven't practice birding for soon long....

    Actually de Mannie Geemball is quite cheap as compared to others...

    OOU! I found supa uber SEKSI balls!

    http://www.adorama.com/ACR1110.html?...22970472711414

  7. #107
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Actually i'm i thinking of getting the Markin M20..... big size, because my setup is always off-center........

    If i kena lottery........... i will get this

    Last edited by Leong23; 3rd October 2008 at 02:24 AM.

  8. #108

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Actually i'm i thinking of getting the Markin M20..... big size, because my setup is always off-center........

    If i kena lottery........... i will get this

    RRS? Err ... I spoke to sumwan when I was getting my akla type plate, and he told me, dun get de RRS heads cos yu kno de locking lever? It gets loose/gives way after awhile. Dats wat he says happen to his.

  9. #109
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    RRS? Err ... I spoke to sumwan when I was getting my akla type plate, and he told me, dun get de RRS heads cos yu kno de locking lever? It gets loose/gives way after awhile. Dats wat he says happen to his.
    Oh.......... then i will stick with Markin....

  10. #110

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Hmmm ... de mummykins aww de akala sweesh wans can't go wrong basically.

    Just get de mostest humongous moller yu can afford to stretch to o dat most if not all yr needs are covered.

  11. #111
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Good night everyone.

  12. #112

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Nitey nite Leong!

  13. #113

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    O HAI! GUTEN MORGEN!

    haha there's no screw stem left sticking out, else i'd mod a knob on my own. the whole thing somehow unscrewed and fell out without me noticing. lol. zzz

    hogay off to *work*

    O BAI!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  14. #114

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI! GUTEN MORGEN!

    haha there's no screw stem left sticking out, else i'd mod a knob on my own. the whole thing somehow unscrewed and fell out without me noticing. lol. zzz

    hogay off to *work*

    O BAI!
    Goot morling!

    Hmm ... den yu cld consider replacing the 'screw' portion with a modder knob, if you really can't get a replacement tightening knob.

    See if CP has it.

  15. #115

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!!

    Urgent & happening update!

    Exhilarating performance & chance to SHOOT!



    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...52#post4404752



    tang shooters have extended an invitation to go hoot bonfire, an exhilirating performance arts group that performs with fire!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...405791&page=41


    please be sure to contact redsun directly with your details asap if you want to go!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 3rd October 2008 at 07:35 AM.

  16. #116
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    von, you might wanna call penisular CP too see if the tripod shop is affected by the renovations or not. cos i receive the email from telling saying that the penisular outlet will be undergoing reno for some of their shops at penisular

    edit... hahaha i went to check the email again and their reno finish 1 month ago. hahaha. maybe i'll drop by after school to check out the after reno CP and take a look at tripods and camera bagpack
    Last edited by mojopy; 3rd October 2008 at 08:13 AM.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Harlow butties... friday but super sian...

  18. #118

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    eh HAI
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #119
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    hello hello
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #120

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    ELLO to CHIUs ALL!!!!



    ooo outing @ KM8.. :hmm:

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •