Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

  1. #341
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Yo... Back home
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #342
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yo... Back home
    Yo! I'm thinking of what to have for dinner and u remind me of Botak Jones' Fish n Chips.

  3. #343

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Yo! I'm thinking of what to have for dinner and u remind me of Botak Jones' Fish n Chips.
    ZAC reminds you of BOTAK j FISH & CHIPS?

  4. #344
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    ZAC reminds you of BOTAK j FISH & CHIPS?
    Cos he posted up the photo of the fish n chips several times.

    What r u thinking of?

  5. #345

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Cos he posted up the photo of the fish n chips several times.

    What r u thinking of?
    Oh, nothing ... hehehehe!

    DM forms a mental image of Bovie looking at Zac entering a room, and Zac morphs into a walking slab or deep fried breaded fish fillet, with fries sticking outta his head, and the salad and sauces like skirtings!

  6. #346
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh, nothing ... hehehehe!

    DM forms a mental image of Bovie looking at Zac entering a room, and Zac morphs into a walking slab or deep fried breaded fish fillet, with fries sticking outta his head, and the salad and sauces like skirtings!

  7. #347
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    bovine, you are back?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  8. #348
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    bovine, you are back?
    What did u have for dinner?

  9. #349
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    some kind of noodle my uncle bought when he visited my grandma just now and I went down to get nor hiang from the bedok 85 market
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  10. #350
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    some kind of noodle my uncle bought when he visited my grandma just now and I went down to get nor hiang from the bedok 85 market
    eeeeeee...after u eat ngor niang,don't burp cos mega smelly!

  11. #351
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    eeeeeee...after u eat ngor niang,don't burp cos mega smelly!
    smelly meh?
    *burp burp*
    nevermind, i burp in my house so it's okay
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  12. #352

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    eeeeeee...after u eat ngor niang,don't burp cos mega smelly!
    How cum ah?

  13. #353
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Hmmmm....

    do I look like Fish n Chips?

    Wahahhha

    I just had steamboat....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #354

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    om nom nom nom fruit cake
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #355

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hmmmm....

    do I look like Fish n Chips?

    Wahahhha

    I just had steamboat....
    Oh NOOO!

    Naw Bovie will imagine steam cumming outta yr ears and nostrils while she shoves raw food down yr throat. When she wants you much hawter, she has to reach down and twist yr lever.

  16. #356
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh NOOO!

    Naw Bovie will imagine steam cumming outta yr ears and nostrils while she shoves raw food down yr throat. When she wants you much hawter, she has to reach down and twist yr lever.
    and if it's the old steamboat kind, she will shove the hot charcoal down the central column
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #357

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    and if it's the old steamboat kind, she will shove the hot charcoal down the central column
    Hmm ... my grandma had the type where yu had to shove the red hawt coals from the bottom!

  18. #358
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ... my grandma had the type where yu had to shove the red hawt coals from the bottom!
    can also.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #359
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ... my grandma had the type where yu had to shove the red hawt coals from the bottom!
    Healthy n tastier food

  20. #360
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXVI

    got the HPB triangle label?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •