Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Need help to find something!!!

  1. #1

    Default Need help to find something!!!





    Anyone know where i can get the zebra?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post




    Anyone know where i can get the zebra?
    life sized one or the model sized one?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    i saw some at the zoo

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    west side!
    Posts
    725

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    think i saw that at taka lvl 4 or 5, those diy shops opp. art friend.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    allo! can give some good idea or not!!!

    Thanks tribal, I think i will go there and look.

    Anymore other suggestions....

  6. #6

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    try asking them: enquiry@latendo.com

    La Tendo 5 Stadium Walk #02-01 Leisure park Kallang
    Tel: 6440 6171
    URL: http://www.latendoshop.com

  7. #7
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    i dunno if it helps..
    i have seen something like these...for kids...at Forum Galleria (orchard) and United Square (diagonallly opp. novena mrt)....the place full of kids play stuffs..
    蓮花仙子

  8. #8
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    Try Sunshine Plaza at Prinsep Street

  9. #9
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    Also can try China Square Central, there are quite a number of collectable toy stores at level 2.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i saw some at the zoo
    goodness, almost fell off from my zebra

  11. #11
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    allo! can give some good idea or not!!!

    Thanks tribal, I think i will go there and look.

    Anymore other suggestions....
    Quote Originally Posted by dDarkroom View Post
    goodness, almost fell off from my zebra
    the shop at the zoo lah

  12. #12

    Default Re: Need help to find something!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Try Sunshine Plaza at Prinsep Street
    Sunshine plaza don't have. I had tried there before. Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i dunno if it helps..
    i have seen something like these...for kids...at Forum Galleria (orchard) and United Square (diagonallly opp. novena mrt)....the place full of kids play stuffs..
    Forum don't have. I might try United Sq tomorrow. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    the shop at the zoo lah
    SErious?!?! okie maybe I will head to the zoo this weekend... u know inside the paying or non paying area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Also can try China Square Central, there are quite a number of collectable toy stores at level 2.
    China Sq Central don't have. I tried there too. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1010 View Post
    try asking them: enquiry@latendo.com

    La Tendo 5 Stadium Walk #02-01 Leisure park Kallang
    Tel: 6440 6171
    URL: http://www.latendoshop.com
    thank you. But they are selling two different type of things.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •