Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 989

Thread: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

  1. #941
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wah seh u two really toilet bowl match
    It is not toilet bowl but toilet BRAWL match lor... lucky manage to seal of the match with my trade mark move Rock Bottom n suplex from the top of the LADDER!

  2. #942
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    It is not toilet bowl but toilet BRAWL match lor... lucky manage to seal of the match with my trade mark move Rock Bottom n suplex from the top of the LADDER!
    u chuut ur speshow!

  3. #943
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by n0eln0el View Post
    siah la.. strange things happen to my team
    first is gana fine 1M+ next my player gana suspended 2 games for drugs
    now all my forms drop drastically
    Time to send ur boys for training le...

  4. #944
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    u chuut ur speshow!
    Nearly miss the last move suplex off the top ladder! Cos too heavy to carry nearly sprian my back man!

  5. #945

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Nearly miss the last move suplex off the top ladder! Cos too heavy to carry nearly sprian my back man!


    waaah, all chut speshow wrestling pattern


    Poker T tio poked
    come on you guys, poke him 5 times in a row

  6. #946
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    strange things happening
    my top striker cant score
    and i just cant win a match
    U neber gib them training la...

  7. #947
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    waaah, all chut speshow wrestling pattern


    Poker T tio poked
    come on you guys, poke him 5 times in a row
    Poker T tio poke by CAB la...

  8. #948
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    wa, i win again. kiosai!

    away stronger than home form!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #949

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Poker T tio poke by CAB la...

    i think it is the 1st of 5 pokes in a row

    then (s)he can go "5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times!!!!"


  10. #950
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i think it is the 1st of 5 pokes in a row

    then (s)he can go "5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times!!!!"

    tat one is poker t team leh, tat is trannies


    poker trannies.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #951

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tat one is poker t team leh, tat is trannies


    poker trannies.

    after i got my first win against trannies, i buanged 4 matches in a row against the other Top5 from last seasons. If I didnt get that win, I will be the one screaming 5 times!!!!

    Luckily AMK came by and let me poke.

    But today tio poked by Red Bulls

  12. #952
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    after i got my first win against trannies, i buanged 4 matches in a row against the other Top5 from last seasons. If I didnt get that win, I will be the one screaming 5 times!!!!

    Luckily AMK came by and let me poke.

    But today tio poked by Red Bulls
    Welcome to the world of pokers!

  13. #953
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    after i got my first win against trannies, i buanged 4 matches in a row against the other Top5 from last seasons. If I didnt get that win, I will be the one screaming 5 times!!!!

    Luckily AMK came by and let me poke.

    But today tio poked by Red Bulls
    u changed liao.

    u enjoy poking n being poked!!! oh no!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #954

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u changed liao.

    u enjoy poking n being poked!!! oh no!!!


    OMG

    Must be too closed to the bottom toilet bowl, tio influenced
    need to get out of that zone fast!

  15. #955
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    OMG

    Must be too closed to the bottom toilet bowl, tio influenced
    need to get out of that zone fast!
    kekeke


    its reserved for manCircle fans. they form circles there.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #956
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Wah, victory really hard fought. 1 red card, 1 injury, 1 yellow card and 1 penalty save by my goalkeeper. Lucky my goalkeeper in top form, managed to put a sleeper hold on Evil FC.

    My next match jialat liao. 2 player suspended, 1 injured, and some of my players form dropped a lot I think very difficult to maintain my run of victories liao.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  17. #957

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Wah, victory really hard fought. 1 red card, 1 injury, 1 yellow card and 1 penalty save by my goalkeeper. Lucky my goalkeeper in top form, managed to put a sleeper hold on Evil FC.

    My next match jialat liao. 2 player suspended, 1 injured, and some of my players form dropped a lot I think very difficult to maintain my run of victories liao.


    please buang your next match so that i can get out of relegation zone

  18. #958
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kekeke


    its reserved for manCircle fans. they form circles there.
    End of season we will know!

  19. #959
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    please buang your next match so that i can get out of relegation zone
    When talk abt Buang how can we forget BUANG BMFC BUANG!

  20. #960
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - START OF SEASON 2! thread season no.6! =)

    sian man. . buangggg

    all 10men down. hahaaha..

    really bruised match.

    really need to reform team .. like shyt man now.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •