Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Ferrari Pesident so bitter?

Default Re: Why Ferrari Pesident so bitter?

Actually there are quite a few overtaking in the race if you noticed it....

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Definitely. There were alot.
    Meow!

jus a sour grapes and bad loser...bet if they won or got some points there won't have been any comment like that!!!!!
    IF

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'm greedy, I want MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Caspere View Post
    "Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has poured scorn on Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix, saying the "circus" track and the use of the safety car had been humiliating for Formula One."

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200809...o-81ea673.html

Why is he so bitter? Things go wrong sometimes, even their own team and Massa know so. Just blame on bad luck lor.. Furthermore, the the use of the safety car is not as if decided by me the Singaporean, but the call/decision F1 team of professional safety people.
    the president is another loser, lose never conceded defeat. alonso is not tom dick or harry, he is twice world winner.

it is first time in the history ferrari has lost 2 year to maclaren bnw, and this time worst, lost to kapuk -car renault.

no offend to ferrari lover, i think u can change ur fancy dream to lamborgini or aston martin liao.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    the president is another loser, lose never conceded defeat. alonso is not tom dick or harry, he is twice world winner.

it is first time in the history ferrari has lost 2 year to maclaren bnw, and this time worst, lost to kapuk -car renault.

no offend to ferrari lover, i think u can change ur fancy dream to lamborgini or aston martin liao.
    I don't know about you, but Renault engineering is by no means 'kapuk', inferior or what have you.

[Bernie Ecclestone put on his best straight face last week and in one simple sentence condemned Formula One giants Ferrari to another bout of public ridicule.

'If the Ferrari president is right about the Singapore Grand Prix being a circus,' Ecclestone told The Mail on Sunday, 'then we have to be grateful to him for providing the clowns.']
    Last edited by OBU; 6th October 2008 at 04:01 PM.

ZING! Headshot!

ECCLESTONE HITS BACK AT DI MONTEZEMOLO
    Sunday 5th October 2008

Bernie Ecclestone has hit back at Luca di Montezemolo after the Ferrari president likened the Singapore street circuit to a "circus".

Ferrari's hopes of winning the World Championship with Felipe Massa took a massive blow in Singapore after yet another botched pit stop saw Massa finish in 13th place while his team-mate Kimi Raikkonen once again failed to complete the race.

Di Montezemolo was highly critical of the Singapore track and claims Formula One only becomes interesting once a Safety Car is deployed.

The Italian told Gazzetta dello Sport: "Unfortunately when we race on tracks where staging a circus or something else would be better, anything can happen, because the spectacle is supplied by the Safety Car.

"This is humiliating for F1."

However, F1 supremo Ecclestone wasn't about to let an opportunity to rub Ferrari's nose in it pass him by.

"If the Ferrari president is right about the Singapore Grand Prix being a circus," Ecclestone told The Mail on Sunday, "then we have to be grateful to him for providing the clowns.

"After the weekend Ferrari had, their president should have shut up and kept his head down.

"If Massa loses the World Championship, he will know the team were responsible. He would have destroyed everybody in Singapore if he had kept going."

Ecclestone believes Ferrari would be better off if they returned to the "lollipop man of old".

"If I wanted to be a smart-arse, I'd have devised a system so that the light goes green to release the driver at the same time as the coupling hose comes off the car," he said.

"If it's a matter of turning a switch, which I am led to believe is how it works, then why not stick with the "lollipop" man of old? Why do you want to have some other piece of technology that can go wrong? It's over the top."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12