Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Ferrari Pesident so bitter?

Default Why Ferrari Pesident so bitter?

"Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has poured scorn on Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix, saying the "circus" track and the use of the safety car had been humiliating for Formula One."

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200809...o-81ea673.html

Why is he so bitter? Things go wrong sometimes, even their own team and Massa know so. Just blame on bad luck lor.. Furthermore, the the use of the safety car is not as if decided by me the Singaporean, but the call/decision F1 team of professional safety people.
    CS says, "We can't help you ignore yourself."

Default Re: Why Ferrari Pesident so bitter?

Of coure bitter. Lose already what. BOTH cars (effectively) out summore, sure very frus, especially when they were so close to victory. If they had won, I'm sure he'd sing to a different tune.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Blog Entries

as much as i love ferrari... i call this sour grapes.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Hanor hanor. To quote the other thread

Meow!

It will be another story if they won it and sure there's good comments from them. Once lose, all the negative remarks will come out. This is the real world, face it, ferrari. thumbs down!

Arrow Re: Why Ferrari Pesident so bitter?

Let the actions of the Ferrari team at the pit stop do the talking, people are not blind.

Why is he so bitter?
    Probably he has just lost a $million bet ....
    always the Light, .... always.

You know, its so convenient to call the Singapore track a Circus when we have the world's biggest Ferris wheel right next to it.

Just one race Ferrari finishes out of points and their boss passes derogatory remarks about the tracks - in that case, Force India would probably have to pass comments about all the classic race tracks of the world, from Spa to Monaco and Monza.

Plus, its not the track that ruined Ferrari's day, it was a pit stop that went terribly wrong, plus a pit strategy that queued both their cars in the pit lane. Then their World Champion driver had a momentary lapse of concentration. The circus isn't the track, the circus is the Ferrari team that day.

Quote Originally Posted by r32 View Post
    You know, its so convenient to call the Singapore track a Circus when we have the world's biggest Ferris wheel right next to it.
    The next thing he is going to say is that he has been "quoted out of context" ....
    He will say, " I said SGP track is a circle .... anyway if the SGP F-1 track is not a circle, then all the cars will end up at the bottom of the "Marina Lake" '....
    always the Light, .... always.

it kindda shocking when it zipped off with the Umbilical cord attached to it and swinging in the air....

i only pity the workers who got hurt by the cord cos the petrol was spurging into their faces and eyes...it is painful...why isnt this mentioned?
    蓮花仙子

He's just being true to his feelings, a spoilt brat who did not get what he wants, so he blames everyone except his own people lor.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

We will wait and see what they other teams say about the track. To be fair, the track is not perfect. A lot needs to be done to make it more even. There are cars bottoming out over undulating surfaces. We need to sort that out but with advise from the FIA.

But this is one track with the most drama so far this year and it makes good entertainment. Even better than Circus!!

Taken from the site TS supplied :

Montezemolo, appointed this month as the first chairman of the Formula One Teams Association, said before the race that street circuits and the lack of overtaking opportunities were not the right way forward for the sport.

I wonder why, if thats the case, did the international F1 body agreed to come here to race.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    it kindda shocking when it zipped off with the Umbilical cord attached to it and swinging in the air....

i only pity the workers who got hurt by the cord cos the petrol was spurging into their faces and eyes...it is painful...why isnt this mentioned?
    They should be protected by helmet and fire retardant material. No worries there. Think the guy got whipped by the hose and that's why he fell.

Massa could not have stopped earlier because he had to make way for the other cars that were pitting.

One **** up is having Kimi pitting at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post

They are wearing fire-retardant suits, and visored helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    They are wearing fire-retardant suits, and visored helmets.
    But did u notice, most of the visors were up.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

i saw one of them desperately using their hands...rubbing their eyes, like eyes in pain

i got worried for a while..
    蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    Taken from the site TS supplied :

Montezemolo, appointed this month as the first chairman of the Formula One Teams Association, said before the race that street circuits and the lack of overtaking opportunities were not the right way forward for the sport.

I wonder why, if thats the case, did the international F1 body agreed to come here to race.

This is quite an interesting article that seems to explain the overtaking issue.

Applying science and commonsense to overtaking
    OCTOBER 1, 2008
    BY JOE SAWARD
    http://www.grandprix.com/ft/ft20831.html

Cos both of their cars lost the race.

They emphasize on the car and not the strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo View Post
    This is quite an interesting article that seems to explain the overtaking issue.

Applying science and commonsense to overtaking
    OCTOBER 1, 2008
    BY JOE SAWARD
    http://www.grandprix.com/ft/ft20831.html
    Now thats an interesting article. Hopefully, it'll be implemented soon and we can start seeing some action rather than a bunch of cars going round and round a track really fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast