Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

  1. #1

    Default FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    noticed that indoor photos not very bright when using the IA mode.......is this normal or is there any way about it....

  2. #2

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    r the pics noisy for indoor shots?

  3. #3

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by chchan View Post
    r the pics noisy for indoor shots?
    sorry not really a pro dont know wats d defination of noise...but i find that when i take indoor night shots...the pics come out quite dark...could it be due to d small flash....

  4. #4
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,205

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by rango View Post
    sorry not really a pro dont know wats d defination of noise...but i find that when i take indoor night shots...the pics come out quite dark...could it be due to d small flash....
    What was the ISO of the photo? If it is more than 400.... then it would most probably be a noisy photo if your overall photo is dark....

    The ISO setting also affect the range of your flash, with the FZ series you should be able to play with the setting in P mode (Program Mode). Hope it helps...

  5. #5

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    What was the ISO of the photo? If it is more than 400.... then it would most probably be a noisy photo if your overall photo is dark....

    The ISO setting also affect the range of your flash, with the FZ series you should be able to play with the setting in P mode (Program Mode). Hope it helps...
    shutter 1/30
    apeture f2.8
    iso 100

    taken in auto mode.....

  6. #6
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,205

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by rango View Post
    shutter 1/30
    apeture f2.8
    iso 100

    taken in auto mode.....
    It would be easy to comment, if I could take a look at the photo..

  7. #7

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    It would be easy to comment, if I could take a look at the photo..
    k will upload asap....tks.....

  8. #8

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    here is another pic...outdoor at nite in auto mode....a bit dim....

    shutter 1/125

    iso 100

    f3.2
    in auto mode....


  9. #9
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,205

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by rango View Post
    here is another pic...outdoor at nite in auto mode....a bit dim....

    shutter 1/125

    iso 100

    f3.2
    in auto mode....


    Your shutter speed is too fast already, and with a iso 100, it would be a sharp but dark photo, suggest you do the following:

    • Set to ISO 200
    • Set Aperture to F2.8
    • Set Shutter speed to 1/25 or below (if you have support)
    • Increase your flash output (if possible, diffuse it)


    Hope it helps..

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    use the p mode and try 1st.

  11. #11

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    thanks...looks like i got a lot to learn.....

  12. #12
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,205

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by rango View Post
    thanks...looks like i got a lot to learn.....
    My Advise... take more... learn more.... have a try on the ASPM modes in the FZ28....

  13. #13

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    My Advise... take more... learn more.... have a try on the ASPM modes in the FZ28....
    tks...will do that....

  14. #14

    Default Re: FZ28....indoor pics not bright..

    may be other can post more indoor shots without flash,..
    this will give us a better appreciation of this FZ28,..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •