Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: camera bag????

Default Re: camera bag????

Quote Originally Posted by axiaso2 View Post
    Hi y'all,

good day to all of u.. jst bought a 450d cam with kit lens 18-55.. However, I am hesitant to take it ourside coz I still dnt have a camera bag.. wanna ask for help... i am thinking of buying a camera bag, and I am considering a crumpler keystone. However, it is waaaaayyyy expensive. i dnt mind spending the dollars but I dunno if it is worth it. then I saw this ubran equip bag... and it is waaaaaaaaayyyy cheap... I want to get your opinion if it is any good?? heehee.. any penny saved is worth it as long as it dont destroys my camera... thanks very much y'all!! this forum rocks!!!
    what is that urban equipment bag?

im currently looking for a bag too.. for 1 dslr + 1 lens, same like ts.. i want to be able to put books, etc etc etcs in the bag.. i wanna bring it to school too, when i need.. so prefer one with good design.. haha any suggestion?
    Last edited by tirza; 1st October 2008 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsz View Post
    may i know how much you got your bag for?
    I am lucky, I got it from a fellow forumer for $100.00 and it looks exactly like new... I think the outside price is at the range of 180... Maybe it's just me, I like the way the bag was shape and design, it doesn't tell others "I have a few thousand dollar camera system inside me!!!"... reduce the chance of being targetted... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by eoscanon40d View Post
    Seems that the stock is still not in for the million dollar home? Any suggestion where can get it?
    TK photo

Heads up to all, I believe TK Foto sells their Crumpler camera bags cheaper than at Crumpler Boutiques. I'm not very sure of this because I've not been to TK in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    what is that urban equipment bag?

im currently looking for a bag too.. for 1 dslr + 1 lens, same like ts.. i want to be able to put books, etc etc etcs in the bag.. i wanna bring it to school too, when i need.. so prefer one with good design.. haha any suggestion?
    I got a lowepro terraclime 100 not long ago, not sure if you are looking at this kinda of bag. I have the same thought and got that. I can have my D80 kit with 1 extra lens, wallet, keys tissue paper, extra batt, many sd cards. I think I can still throw in a flash... havent try it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ksong View Post
    I got a lowepro terraclime 100 not long ago, not sure if you are looking at this kinda of bag. I have the same thought and got that. I can have my D80 kit with 1 extra lens, wallet, keys tissue paper, extra batt, many sd cards. I think I can still throw in a flash... havent try it yet.
    Ooh... that's a sweet one from LowePro. How come all I see in shops are the boring black ones only...Hmmm.... I do fancy camera bags that don't look like a camera bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendy View Post
    Ooh... that's a sweet one from LowePro. How come all I see in shops are the boring black ones only...Hmmm.... I do fancy camera bags that don't look like a camera bag.
    Ya, that's what I like about this bag, no one will knows I have got a camera with me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by ksong View Post
    wow thats a pretty bag.. seems i like the idea of the wrapper thingy, so i can put other stuff inside the bag without injuring my cam..

how much did you get it for?
    thansk for the info..

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    wow thats a pretty bag.. seems i like the idea of the wrapper thingy, so i can put other stuff inside the bag without injuring my cam..

how much did you get it for?
    thansk for the info..
    I open up the 'wrapper', fold it into half and place it back inside so that I can have extra cushion at the bottom, from and back, pretty interesting. i got mine (green) at cathay photo at $64 (w gst).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12