Thread: hello..

Default hello..

hi everyone..i just got a canon 400D..& started playing with it for a couple of days at e F1 GP..had a 350D prior to this bout a week or so before it broke..

here are some of my pics thatt i've taken:

www.r3ginald.multiply.com

comments & tips on how to further improve my pics frm anyone will b taken note of..

thanks all
    Last edited by regi-nald; 1st October 2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: recieved criticism
    Canon 50D | EF 70-200 f2.8L IS USM | EF 50mm f1.8 II | AF17-50mm f2.8 | Speedlite 580 EXII

Default Re: hello..

quite decent photos, you may want to improve on those car shots, try to take the photo at an angle so that you'll avoid having the reflections.I do enjoy your ' aqua photos ' (:
    Photography & Audiophile Addict :lovegrin:

Quote Originally Posted by regi-nald View Post
    hi everyone..i just got a canon 400D..&started playing with it for a couple of days@e F1 GP..had a 350D prior2this bout a wk or so b4 it broke..

here r some of my pics tt i've taken:

www.r3ginald.multiply.com

comments&tips on how2further improve my pics frm any1 will b taken note of..

thanks all
    If you really want some better comments, I suggest you realize you're not typing on a cellphone, sending messages with a 160-character limit. Please try to write in coherent english so that everyone can understand you without getting a headache.
    Alpha

first of all..thanks faaiz for your complements&comments..

by taking at an angle..do u mean like _MG_6449 in the Day 1 album.?cuz most of my pics were taken from my grandstand seat..only afew were taken while i was walking around..

&thanks rashkae for your advice..although it wasn't deliberate attempt to confuse anyone as no one has ever commented on my short-forms&everyone has his or her own form of typing a post,msg or email..it was just actually meant to keep the post short so people wouldn't have to read a long one..but anyhow..your comment was noted..=)
    Canon 50D | EF 70-200 f2.8L IS USM | EF 50mm f1.8 II | AF17-50mm f2.8 | Speedlite 580 EXII