Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 245

Thread: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

  1. #181

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    I bought the Fenix E01, from a HWZ forumer 'cateye' delivered by post only S$20.
    Great torch esp. for ICT, lipstick size, tough, waterproof.... can hang around neck as well.

    Great carry around. Don't just buy a big badass torch then too heavy to carry...lol

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?


  3. #183
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by firestone View Post
    I bought the Fenix E01, from a HWZ forumer 'cateye' delivered by post only S$20.
    Great torch esp. for ICT, lipstick size, tough, waterproof.... can hang around neck as well.

    Great carry around. Don't just buy a big badass torch then too heavy to carry...lol
    I have an E01 on my key chain, it's too dim my wife don't even want it now I need to find her another AAA light maybe a L0D Q4.

  4. #184
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    Flashaholic and Laserholic belong to 2 different categories.

  5. #185
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Flashaholic and Laserholic belong to 2 different categories.
    who got try make BAT signal before ?
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  6. #186
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Ok I think meet at AMK hub for dinner better, then take a bus directly to Lower Pierce Reservior. If we have dinner at Casurina may need to walk abit (lazy lah).
    mi join in makan
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by firestone View Post
    I bought the Fenix E01, from a HWZ forumer 'cateye' delivered by post only S$20.
    Great torch esp. for ICT, lipstick size, tough, waterproof.... can hang around neck as well.

    Great carry around. Don't just buy a big badass torch then too heavy to carry...lol
    true loh, must be user friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    mi join in makan
    makan oni?

  8. #188

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    I have an E01 on my key chain, it's too dim my wife don't even want it now I need to find her another AAA light maybe a L0D Q4.
    hmm depends what she use it for lor..
    Admittedly its my Ist 'good' torch besides those cheap pasar malam/free with batteries types.
    And for the price, its truly wonderful to have one around the hse. I do recommend it.

    But of course, we will always find reasons for a 225lumens torch..lol
    For when our neighbourhood next has a power stoppage...kekeke...

  9. #189
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by firestone View Post
    hmm depends what she use it for lor..
    Admittedly its my Ist 'good' torch besides those cheap pasar malam/free with batteries types.
    And for the price, its truly wonderful to have one around the hse. I do recommend it.

    But of course, we will always find reasons for a 225lumens torch..lol
    For when our neighbourhood next has a power stoppage...kekeke...
    Although the E01 is not very bright I still use it as a keychain light because you can just put in a lithium AAA and forget about it, it will last for a long time if you are stuck in the darkness no knowing when rescue will come.

  10. #190
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    true loh, must be user friendly.



    makan oni?
    hehe, hoay makan and FLASH !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  11. #191

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    ..just put in a lithium AAA and forget about it, it will last for a long time if you are stuck in the darkness no knowing when rescue will come.
    I suaku go put the batt in reverse position, thought can 'preserve' batt when kept for long without use.. The whole thing heated up!! lucky not spoilt.

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    hehe, hoay makan and FLASH !!!
    thatz better, more folks the merrier!

  13. #193
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by firestone View Post
    I suaku go put the batt in reverse position, thought can 'preserve' batt when kept for long without use.. The whole thing heated up!! lucky not spoilt.
    Reverse polarity is a no no for flashlight you may damange the electronics don't try it again.

  14. #194

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Reverse polarity is a no no for flashlight you may damange the electronics don't try it again.
    It is ok to slot the battery in reverse on incandescant lights but not for LED lights, however there are LED lights built with "reverse polarity proof" feature.

  15. #195
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by canonikon View Post
    It is ok to slot the battery in reverse on incandescant lights but not for LED lights, however there are LED lights built with "reverse polarity proof" feature.
    Another flashaholic surfaces. Welcome!

    Yes your are right those with polarity protection are ok.

  16. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    hi peps, for the 10 Oct outing. got any back-up plan if weather not good? oso, are any of u peps bringing cam to shoot nite pics there?

    .... there got toilet?

  17. #197
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    I got a few Fenix, Romisen, Ultrafire and a Surefire 6P.

  18. #198

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    fwah! i didnt know torchlight also got different types. i got my maglite, and when im bored, i switch off my room light and twirl it around.

  19. #199
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    Quote Originally Posted by screamingsnapshots View Post
    fwah! i didnt know torchlight also got different types. i got my maglite, and when im bored, i switch off my room light and twirl it around.
    Used to play with maglights in the past too... I had a small AA one and a double C one (tat was a good self defense weapon)

    But now, the output just doesn't match up with the new ones...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #200

    Default Re: Anyone here like to play with torchlight?

    brought my power led + to tanjung beach last night.. very shiok! caught a few mud skippers on the beach before the bornfire performance..

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •