Thread: looking for this railway...

Default looking for this railway...

hi everyone!

google-d about my question, but still couldn't find the EXACT place. heard that this railway is located behind or somewhere near Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA).
    could someone help me out here?

and also probably how i can get there?

thanks!

Default Re: looking for this railway...

I probably can't help you much but I can confirm that there is such a railway track near to DSTA. But unfortunately, I do not know how to get there.

Somehow, I can recall that I have seen someone posting a black and white photo here before.

Quote Originally Posted by chewgary92 View Post
    Somehow, I can recall that I have seen someone posting a black and white photo here before.
    exactly! i remembered it too!
    it was in the Critique Corner. but guessed it has been removed... the info was there! darn...

Is DSTA at Depot Road? If Yes, then you need to go thru Jalan Kilang Barat along Jalan Bukit Merah. Go straight all the way in and follow the curve of the road and you will be parallel to the railway tracks.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Is DSTA at Depot Road? If Yes, then you need to go thru Jalan Kilang Barat along Jalan Bukit Merah. Go straight all the way in and follow the curve of the road and you will be parallel to the railway tracks.
    yeah yeah! at Depot Rd. you mean WALKING in thru Jalan Kilang Barat along Jalan Bukit Merah, then go straight all the way in and follow the curve of the road? that sounds one hell of a way man. 20 mins?

this is a google maps view of the railway station... just follow it west along the tracks till you get to where you are looking for

Can you access it from the Bukit Merah Town Centre, somewhere close to the bus interchange?

This is a live track. Do be careful.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    this is a google maps view of the railway station... just follow it west along the tracks till you get to where you are looking for
    whoa. thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    This is a live track. Do be careful.
    yup i know. thanks for the concern