Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: SEED on 27 August 2003, Wednesday

  1. #21
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majere2sg
    Selling Hello Kitties ?

    Don't like those... Bbbuuuuttttt if you are gonna set one of those up, I don't mind watching and snapping a fight over them. heheheheheh.

    On a more serious note - since there are so many kat-luvers, though maybe we can have a meowz table lor.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure

    Don't like those... Bbbuuuuttttt if you are gonna set one of those up, I don't mind watching and snapping a fight over them. heheheheheh.

    On a more serious note - since there are so many kat-luvers, though maybe we can have a meowz table lor.
    /me bring a few dogs.......

    hehehee.....

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    /me bring a few dogs.......

    hehehee.....
    /me brings a few claypots and cooking utensils...

  4. #24
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    /me brings a few claypots and cooking utensils...
    Remember to bring Poledra too...

    Oops

  5. #25
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    /me brings hammer for all CSer


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    I still newbie leh.. howz?

    What's SEED ahh... heh heh heh........

    Think wil be there lah.. to join the newbies...

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    /me brings a few claypots and cooking utensils...
    Can I bring the expired black vinegar from mom's kitchen?

    will also bring some slides and an 8x10 light table, we could share some techniques on slides.

    btw, Kira, your slides were great! keep bringing them for SEED!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    I still newbie leh.. howz?

    What's SEED ahh... heh heh heh........

    Think wil be there lah.. to join the newbies...


    you newbie my foot...

  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Lately... Larry very violent... all newbies beware...

    Just kidding, frim these you folks can see that Larry is very lovable and huggable, so come come join us at SEED today! Newbie table or not, doesn't matter. Just mix around, sit down and chat away.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin
    Hahaha... jokes aside, really wanted to meet some of the fellow CS members in person too... Only know you guys by your nicks...
    Hey Edwin,
    If u r going let me know lei, I want to go with at least someone I know there, wait dn't know who to look or talk to??
    Cheers

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Southern Temasek
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonwcs
    Hey Edwin,
    If u r going let me know lei, I want to go with at least someone I know there, wait dn't know who to look or talk to??
    Cheers
    jasonwcs,

    need not go with someone you know leh...
    if you are there, someone will definitely talk to you
    i attended my first seed without knowing anyone
    and it turned up great

    cycliz

  12. #32
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    /me brings hammer for all CSer

    Oops....

    /me go find invisibility potion liao...

  13. #33
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Just hide behind Larry He should do the job just nice

  14. #34

    Default

    I hope I can make it for this SEED..
    Need to get a film scanner, and ask for comments on my shots.. turned out pretty horrendous!

    Will be at the newbie's table as well (and will be expecting some BCM treat from Larry)...

    See this here:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...396#post401396
    Last edited by SNAG; 17th August 2003 at 10:28 PM.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Southern Temasek
    Posts
    97

    Default

    How come I didn't get the BCM from Larry during my first time at seed? Luigi man!!!
    I will claim it from Larry during the next seed.
    .....
    ....
    ...
    ..
    .
    Joking only lah Larry ...

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cycliz
    jasonwcs,

    need not go with someone you know leh...
    if you are there, someone will definitely talk to you
    i attended my first seed without knowing anyone
    and it turned up great

    cycliz
    Thanks Cycliz
    Will try my best to go

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonwcs
    Hey Edwin,
    If u r going let me know lei, I want to go with at least someone I know there, wait dn't know who to look or talk to??
    Cheers
    Hehehe... sure will dude...
    Hope can make it to this round of SEED... Maybe can go for a night shoot after that, what do you think Jas???

  18. #38

    Default

    ask u a qn. Do you guys get discounts if you meet together there and then go down to buy on seeds nites?

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin
    Hehehe... sure will dude...
    Hope can make it to this round of SEED... Maybe can go for a night shoot after that, what do you think Jas???
    SUre sure no problem

  20. #40

    Default

    Wah. SEED newbie coordinator give BCM? I must really visit the SEED this round to eat BCM.hahhha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •