Thread: Wakeboard World Cup Singapore 2008 Photography Contest 11th & 12th October 2008

Default Wakeboard World Cup Singapore 2008 Photography Contest 11th & 12th October 2008

Wakeboard World Cup Singapore 2008 Photography Contest 11th & 12th October 2008 at the Marina Bay Floating Platform Cash prizes to be won. Please refer to http://www.wakeboardworldcup.com

Interested Parties please find out more information at http://www.wakeboardworldcup.com

Photography Contest Cover Note: http://www.wakeboardworldcup.com/doc...cover_note.doc

Photography Contest Entry Form:
    http://www.wakeboardworldcup.com/doc...ntest_form.doc

See ya guys there!

Default Re: Wakeboard World Cup Singapore 2008 Photography Contest 11th & 12th October 2008

thanks for the info
    might drop by,since never shot wakeboarding before

Default Re: Wakeboard World Cup Singapore 2008 Photography Contest 11th & 12th October 2008

The page is very long. So we have to pay admission to take photos?
    Meow!

it says registration etc is free

I presume submission is by print only

A minimum of 3 photos (at least 4R size) are required per entry. Entries are non-returnable.
    All entries must reach Avivar Audience Communications Pte Ltd by latest 24th October 2008 (Friday), no later than 6.00 pm, and must be sent to the address stated below and attention to the following:

Ron Cai
    Avivar Audience Communications Pte Ltd
    266B South Bridge Road,
    Singapore 058815
    Tel: 6324 2464

Any entry received after 24th October 2008 will not be entertained.
    Other than that, there's no T & C.

Quote Originally Posted by chisiang View Post
    it says registration etc is free

I presume submission is by print only

Other than that, there's no T & C.
    Spectator Admission
    Wakeboard World Cup - Free
    Wakeboard & Wakeskate Rail Jam - Free
    Float (must be 18 years and older to enter)
    - $30.00 per person (includes 2 standard drinks

I found it. Guess I scrolled to fast, thought must pay
    Meow!

Hmmm ...

Contest form has the T&C:

All entries submitted will be the property of The Organiser and no grants or claims will be administered should any photographs be chosen to be used for publicity purposes in print, media or any other forms.

sianz... why all the contest T&C like that one... did they copy and paste from each other or did they used the same legal consultant?

It will be more reasonable if it applies to the winning photos

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Hmmm ...

Contest form has the T&C:

All entries submitted will be the property of The Organiser and no grants or claims will be administered should any photographs be chosen to be used for publicity purposes in print, media or any other forms.
    Orh... Thanks for the info. I am disappointed.

I am not gg to enter liao.
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

The photo competition might not be that interesting for us, but in terms of it as sports photo opportunity, this event is great.

apart from the main event, there are other pretty interesting stuff to shoot as well. Looking forward to this.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

anyone heard news for the competition results ?
    thought results should be up today ?