Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Standards for shoot organisers?

Default Re: Standards for shoot organisers?

I think it is quite easy for Cody to check who the organiser is since she will know the timing and all ... It is probably quite easy for any one of us to check who he/she is and what nick this person is operating under.

I think the remarks on Sammyboy is quite bad ... on one reply the organise can actually say that the model can do striptease ....

are those who post for XMMs, bikini models organisers per se? i highly doubt, but anybody correct me if i am wrong.

maybe posting for Services Wanted section should be a privilege oni aft a certian number of post count?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean View Post
    These are brand spanking new members ... they may not be new to photography or they may have a damn impressive portfolio that they do not want to show here ... But i seem to smell something fishy ...
    maybe sooner or later.. the shoot organisers will start complaining

"how come all these clubsnap 'photographers'.. sign up and turn up without camera? they just spend the entire session breathing heavily.."

vince123123
    Guests

Most likely they are not real newbies, but long timers here who do not want to have it known that they are looking for models; hence the new nick.

If anyone goes to the "Services Wanted Section" to take a look ... there is a new member (Post Count = 1) almost every otherday looking for nude/lingerie model for private shoot .... What does that say about CS? Have we become a sourcing ground for nude model / lingerie and bikini XMM ?

These are brand spanking new members ... they may not be new to photography or they may have a damn impressive portfolio that they do not want to show here ... But i seem to smell something fishy ...

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenAngel View Post
    Yup, anyone got her contact ? I mean, she is being advertised as a nude model in there. Kinda sad to see someone is doing this kind of thing.
    I've got in touch with Cody and she said that she's not aware that she's being promoted there and she's hoping to get it pulled out. Hopefully things will work out for her.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    I've got in touch with Cody and she said that she's not aware that she's being promoted there and she's hoping to get it pulled out. Hopefully things will work out for her.
    I am in touch with her as well and she has mentioned a name to me .... and basically it is the same reason for the start of this thread ...

But on a further dig ... check out the timing of this shoot on CS and the same one on Sammyboy .... See any similarities ....

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...68#post4453368

I am in touch with her as well and she has mentioned a name to me .... and basically it is the same reason for the start of this thread ...

But on a further dig ... check out the timing of this shoot on CS and the same one on Sammyboy .... See any similarities ....

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...68#post4453368
    Oh Crap, so this is a combind shoot between CSers and Sammyboy?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    "how come all these clubsnap 'photographers'.. sign up and turn up without camera? they just spend the entire session breathing heavily.."
    I guess this is how we identify where the "photographers" sign up for their shoot ....
    On CS ... or ... on Sammyboy

Is not so nice if the models involved know about these.The "True colours" of those organisers should expose to the public so that we'll not fall into their tricks.钱,钱,钱...People can do anything for it when the economic get bad..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Do you guys think those member in SB Forum really know to use SLR camera or know stuffs regarding photography...Don't think so...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234