13th August 2003, 09:41 PM
last kampong in sg
any one knows where issit? saw it on tv, but dunno where issit.
13th August 2003, 10:09 PM
Lorong Buangkok (near Woodbridge Hospital)?
14th August 2003, 12:17 PM
no no.. it's around amk, yiochukang area one... keke.. =) but dunno the exact way or address
Originally Posted by drafting88
14th August 2003, 02:10 PM
14th August 2003, 02:24 PM
its near Yiochukang, also near the old Woodbridge Hospital
Maybe should organise a shoot there.
20th December 2004, 02:30 PM
sorry to dig up such an old thread , but can anyone enlighten me how to get to this village?
20th December 2004, 02:57 PM
21st December 2004, 01:29 AM
i m interested to go. but maybe look look see see where and how to go. and michelle is a clubsnap model?
23rd December 2004, 12:36 AM
How to go .....
pai seh .... din ve time to update till now
I will give u the 2 possible ways to go :
Assuming u r taking the North-South MRT line :
1. Take MRT to YIO CHU KANG MRT Station.
2. Get out of the station, walk right and take bus service 70. U cant miss this as there are quite a number of bus services offered.
3. When the bus travels along YIO CHU KANG Road, press the bell and prepare to alight when u spot a SHELL petrol station.
4. From the bus-stop, walk back towards the petrol station...before the petrol station, u will see a flight of stairs.
5. Walk down the flight of stairs, walk left ..cross the road
6. Wala .....thats the entrance to the kampung ...which is on your right
Assuming u r taking North-East MRT Line :
1. Take MRT to SERANGOON MRT Station
2. As there are alot of exits, find the exit that is towards the bus interchange
3. When u see first bus stop, take bus 70 ( to ensure u r taking the correct direction, tell bus uncle that u want to take towards Yio Chu Kang MRT )
4. When the bus travels along YIO CHU KANG Road, press the bell when u spot a MOBIL petrol station..next to it is 'ST VINCENT DE PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH'
5. From the bus stop, cross the road and walk towards SHELL petrol statn
6. Repeat Steps 4 to 6 above.
I hope these helps Happy Shooting !!! I will try to organise a model shoot there .....
23rd December 2004, 12:47 AM
23rd December 2004, 01:08 PM
Wow! Still got Kampong in Singapore, cannot believe it...
23rd December 2004, 02:44 PM
yes yes.. kampong shoots... i also feel that old orange bus stop is good for shooting if not next time no more to shoot liao... and also those old shop houses with criss cross gates...
23rd December 2004, 10:41 PM
words of caution for fellow members going there, there's stray dogs ard there, so do be careful.
I didnt have a face to face encounter, but while shooting there sometime ago, i did heard dogs barking fiercely during daytime.