Thread: Crumpler Backpack helps:

Default Crumpler Backpack helps:

hi guys, bought my crumpler backpack 2 days ago....

anyone noe whats the best method to use it?

Its superbly designed until i dun even noe how to use some of the functions..

Apparently the part separating the bottom from the top half is also openable, so u can put in SUPER long lens...

but i dun noe the optimum way of opening it...

HECK i didnt evne noe how to use the '3rd leg' securing strap of my old crumpler sling bag!

neither did i noe the best way to tighten the crumpler strap...

Anyone own crumpler backpack? im using the farmer's double

wah so fast buy liao
    btw how much u got it for>???

so fast ? i got it like a month ago.. like nearly once it hit the shelves.. haha

hmm.. i thought it's pretty straightforward ? just open.. basically you will NOT be able to access the top compartment from the bottom half.. you can just adjust it higher that's all. (if i remember correctly)

best way to tighten it is just to hop a little and pull the straps lah then it'll tighten.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by sequitur
    so fast ? i got it like a month ago.. like nearly once it hit the shelves.. haha

hmm.. i thought it's pretty straightforward ? just open.. basically you will NOT be able to access the top compartment from the bottom half.. you can just adjust it higher that's all. (if i remember correctly)

best way to tighten it is just to hop a little and pull the straps lah then it'll tighten.. ?

Yo i bought it 175 for the largest version... SUPER dua!! shiok! i can fit at least 10 textbooks inside.. no kidding...
    rite now i can fit my g5 + ALL accessories, LAPTOP + accessories, and about 4 Large computer books... still got space in the outside pockets, and can hang my tripod on the outter straps...

i need this sort of bag for going holiday lah...

it looks very much like those PARACHUTE packs that those skydivers wear...

there are smaller versions as well though

1. oh i was talking abt lastime the crumpler SLING bag strap and how to titen...

2. actually can leh, if u look at the bottom of the TOP compartment, u will realise there is velcro and if u remove it, u can actually access the bottom from the TOP... supposedly for LONG lens...

3. Hmm how do u adjust the top or bottm compartment higher? (are u tokking abt just removing the camera "padding bag" and re-velcro it higher?

Thanks!

i dunno leh i lazy to try
    aiyah
    just fiddle around with it lah

i mean there's velcro you either remove it or you leave it there right

biangz

Quote Originally Posted by sprockett
    hi guys, bought my crumpler backpack 2 days ago....

anyone noe whats the best method to use it?
    Is there a Crumpler Backpack? I thought Crumpler only manufacture Sling Bags only.

Can You guide me to any website that has pictures/photos of the Crumpler BackPacks

Thank you

hi, cathayphoto is the sole agent for crumpler PHOTO bags...

they only brought in like 2 pcs of each backpack.
    there are 3 packbacks, M, L, and XL.

THe first batch has been sold out, and the guy doesnt noe when the 2nd batch is coming.

No pictures online even... they are totally new..

K13 upstairs of CP also sells, but he only has 1 backpack, a blue one, medium size.